𝟏. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝐬𝐚𝐝

"sometimes we fall in love with humans who doesn't feel the same way"

Demi's best friend [17]

It has been a warm day, the sun was shining, the sky was baby blue. Demi laid on the bright green grass next to you, her brown eyes sparkled in the sunshine. Her brown hair was long.

Her hands with red painted fingernails was on her stomach, she wore a beautiful red summer- dress.
giggles left her mouth when she looked towards the sky, because she thought about her boyfriend.

What she didn't knew was that you have feelings for her, you both have been best friends since 10 years. Your lips turned into a smile when memories replayed in your head from you both in your childhood.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N" whispered Demi with her lips turned into a line, because she has been calling your name for a while.

"Yes Demi"said you in a soft voice with your lips turned into a frown, when you noticed her lips being in a line.

"Wanna share your thoughts?" asked Demi with her lips turned into a slight smile. You just nodded with your head, because you didn't know how to express your thoughts in words.

"Hmm Demi. I have to tell you something actually, it has been on my mind since we first had met" said you with a sad face expression.

Demi didn't hesitate to sit up when she saw your sad face expression. Her face expression changed from happy to worried. Because she had a feeling that your friendship will be changing in a few minutes.

"I-I have feelings for you. I actually have feelings for you since we first met in school. When we both were 7 years old" whispered you with a sad expression on your face because her face expression told you everything. She didn't feel the same way about you.

"I am so incredibly sorry Y/N, but I don't feel the same way. I actually have a boyfriend which I still wanted to tell you weeks ago already" said Demi with a sad expression on her face.

Then she got up from the bright green grass and walked away.