Chapter 1 - Night Road < part 1 >

Liu Wei, where is your soilder friend?

Liu Wei, who was burying his head to modify the drawings, turned a deaf ear until the girls next door laughed and asked for the third time, Liu Wei looked up at them.

A girl said: "Isn't he planning to find a job here?"

"Meng Feng, ah..." Liu Yan took the eraser and gently rubbed it on the perspective: "His parents asked him go home and left. Last month, you had a long anti-shear arc."

"It's a pity." Another girl laughed: "So handsome brother, no wonder , he is not waiting for you to have dinner."

Liu glanced at them and said: "Who likes him? Please have more bottles of orange, I can give you his phone number." Speaking gently, he sighed and smashed the rubber crumbs. In order to drive a stubborn memory in his mind.

The bell rang, the students poured out of the classroom.

A glimpse of the summer's blazing sun came in from the dust-free glass window, and the classroom was empty, and Liu Wei sat alone in the last row to clean up the product renderings.

It was a month and twelve days after his breakup, the anniversary of his love with Meng Feng.

Seven years ago, Liu Yan and Mengfeng, who had known each other since childhood, rose to the third year of high school in Z city to express their love. Meng Feng went to serve as a soldier after the college entrance examination. Liu Yan was admitted to a university. As a student, Liu Yan still remembers that after their respective careers, they still kept in touch with each other, looking forward to being together again on the day of graduation and retirement.

Liu Yi University's second grade was sent to Germany as a result of his excellent performance. He was far away from other countries, but still did not forget his lover. After returning to China, he will be sent to graduate students. In the year of Grade two Meng Yu finally retired, came to the S city where Liu Wei studied, and there was no embarrassing feeling when he met again. There was no intense night, and he was blindly holding Liu Wei and slept quietly for one night.

Liu Wei did not move, but insomnia for a whole night, looking at the ceiling, he feel that something is different.

Meng Feng lived in S City and planned to find a job to live with Liu Wei. However, his education was too low, but he could not find a satisfactory job. Finally, he left.

Liu Wei did not have the choice of gān pre-empty. When he closed the door , when Liu Wei was in the door, he knew in his heart that they were no longer the high school sweethearts of seven years ago. Time is the sharpest knife, dragging mud with water for many years, the past of lotus root broken silk is finally met again, was ruthlessly broken.

In the blink of an eye, the light yīn leaks from the finger sew, like a fine sand powder, with no traces, people are no longer the former people, love is not the original love, but can not blame each other's life. There is nothing wrong with it, everything comes from oneself.

Seven years later, after breaking up for one month and twelve days today, Liu Wei was sitting alone in the classroom, and suddenly there was a taste that could not be said.

"Liu Wei!" A classmate probed from the front door: "The instructor is waiting for you, still not going?"

Liu Yuru wake up from dream , quickly packed up the drawings and went to the office.

"I saw the design." The head of the department said: "There are a lot of small problems, and there are no big problems."

Liu Wei put down the drawings, took the coffee handed by the head of the department, and looked at the bookshelf while drinking. He asked, "Can I go and see if I can borrow some books?"