Chapter 1

My nightmares were wears. I fell into the black hole. I felt hands rap around me. I look and see to gentle hands Louse grip and I fall. I wake up in my ben with my room a mess and cuts on my arm. Then my dad (death) brakes down the black doer.(black because I am a vampier.) He runs over to me. His eyes widen wen he sees my arm. He runs into the bathroom and gets the bandage. He carefully raps it on my arm. I just sit there. I don't feel any pane. I'm a vampier I can just kill animals for more blood.

The next day I go to school. I see the new student is struggling with history. I go over to him. He looks up and I gaze into his eyes. I say, "d-do you need help studying?"

He says, "yay Why not. Can you read wall I clean my room?"

I say "sheer I have time to do that. What time do you won't me to cum?"

He says, "7:30 pleas."

I say, " ok."

*time skip*

I get to his house, it's all black. I nock on the doer. The doer opens with a creak.
He says, "h-hi how are you? C-cum in."
"Good."I say with a small smile."
I look into his eyes and melt. I love him? I think to my self, or I thought I did.
He walks in front of me and kisses me, I grab his wast and pull him crosser to me and deepen the kiss.

Starry cliff hanger.pleas comment and vote or no chapter.