Chapter One

It was a cool day, the sun was out, but there was a nice breeze blowing. Me and my family were packing up the car and the trailer, trying to fit as much as possible. Finally we were finished and ready to move after about 3 days of packing.

       We said our goodbyes to the old house, and left. We were on our way to the new house, it's in an old town called Nacogdoches, located in the Eastern region of Texas.

       When we pulled up to the house, it was pretty late, and we had a long night ahead of us. I looked around the house, finding out where everything was. I finally picked my room, which was upstairs.

       We unloaded the car and the trailer and began to put what we needed in the house, and the rest in the storage shed for now. Once we were finally done, I laid down in my bed, and just stared at the ceiling, thinking. I have a big day tomorrow, first day at a new school.

       I wonder if I'll make any friends tomorrow. It is a pretty big school though, nobody may not even notice me. I wonder what the classrooms are like there? Probably just as big. I'm pretty nervous about going to such a different school, but there could be a lot more opportunities for me. I know that they have pretty good art classes, I'm really excited about that.

       I just can't wait to hurry up and get tomorrow over with. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I don't know what to think about all of this. There's just so many thoughts spiraling around in my head. I just kept over stressing myself. I got up and started looking for my bong, so I could just smoke and go to bed.

       After I finished the bowl, I went and got a snack and laid back in bed. I hope tomorrow turns out alright. Hopefully the day will fly by and I won't have to worry so much. I stopped thinking about it, and I played on my phone for a little while.

       I got bored, and put a movie on. I watched about half the movie which felt like hours, but eventually, I finally started to doze off and drift into a nice deep sleep.

       I woke up to the sound of everyone getting ready for the day. I sat up and stretched really good. I got my clothes and went to take a shower. The water felt so warm against my skin, I really didn't wanna leave, but I had to get ready. So I got out, dried off, and got dressed. I went downstairs got some breakfast, and went outside to wait for the bus.

       I was just finishing my cigarette as the bus pulled up. I threw the butt, and got on the bus. I sat in the first empty seat I could find and just watched out the window until we got to school.

       Finally the bus came to a stop. All the students filed off the bus and went to their classes. I went to the main office to get my schedule. My first class was math, which I actually enjoy. I just love working with numbers and equations.

       I show up to the classroom, and of course the teacher had to introduce me to the whole class. After that I sat in a desk in the back of the classroom. The teacher, Mrs. Adams, passed out some work to do. When I got my paper I was ready to get it done. Even though we had to the whole class time to finish.

       After about 15 minutes or so, I turned my paper in. Mrs. Adams looked a bit surprised, but started grading it. I sat back down at my desk and just started drawing. A few minutes passed by, and Mrs. Adams brought my paper back with a big smile on her face. I made a 💯. She told me I had done a great job, and that she looked forward to having me in her class.

       I thanked her, and went back to my drawing. I kept drawing until the bell rang and I went to my next class. Science. I'm not super big on science, but it's pretty fun when doing lab experiments.