Act(1) the world seems different

Sakura's lala world

I am Flameri Natsumi Celestogia, a dragon princess from Drakoblitz Celestial. all the Dragon princesses reaches 400+ years old in Drakoblitz Celestial must go on a mission of 25 years staying in exterior realm to gain dragon empress graded. My mission is to stay in exterior realm as a normal human for 25 years and I am known as Sakura Natsuri over there. I will stay as normal human, unless there is the must for me to use my dragonic power in order live for 25 years old

So this is the life of a normal middle high school girl. It is some kinda plain but it is not a boring life. In this world there isn't any magic, well there is a simulator that let human in this world to experience and interact with each other with the world of magic. They are called Massive multiplayer online role playing games in short MMORPG. They need some system to be operated. The system is known as gaming system, simulation drive gaming system is one of the advanced gaming system.

Papa and mama are great, they are good programmers, they are one of the inventors of simulation drive gaming system and one of the very best Simulation drives gaming system inventor. Simulation drives gaming systems are the programmed magic gaming magic, it is like magic but it is programmed for gaming purposes so nobody can get physically hurt when playing. It can be also known as cybertronic magic, as it doesn't mean u have an unique simulation drive system you can just be overpowered other players, you have to simulate ur magic sequences make sure they are well synced, otherwise it won't work and making you lose to the battle or the worst your created combo is totally ruined. So it is not easy to be a overpowered simulation drive system gamer as well. My simulation drive gaming systems are specially built for my safety. As it has an emergency switch, when it is switched on, I am able to cast any magic that I have synced to the simulator drive gaming system. I gave one of them to Tsubasa, as he is my best friend since we are young. We are always been together since we first known each other.

Papa and mama able to make games feel like real action packed with their virtual simulator. As their Daugher, i get to play games like what i did in my past for real for free. Even those, they are games that papa mama create, they feel like real and full of action.

Most important thing is they are a caring papa mama and they gave me an unique simulation drive gaming system for my self defense purpose they will give one of their best and limited edition version to me.

.... a marker flies and hit my forehead, woke me up from my dream.

I: ow....

Mrs nao: how many time I have to tell you not to sleep in my class, even if you are a top student, you shouldn't sleep in class. OK please pay attention thanks.

I: hai.

As the lesson continues.......

Mrs nao: Blah...... Blah...... Blah...... Blah...... Blah...... Blah...... Blah...... Blah......

(Note the lesson is censored due to the lesson is too hard to de-code. Just kidding hahaha)

Class ended

Normal pov

As usual Sakura and Tsubasa walk back to home together. Since they live near to each other. A magic circle suddenly appear and seems to targeting Tsubasa.

Sakura: a magic circle? But how?

Tsubasa: and it seems to target me, this is something out of a game.

Sakura: Tsubasa.....

Tsubasa: Sakura, step outside of it!

Sakura: but....