YOUNG-TAME-AND NOT FREE

*

FIXMARRIAGE?

I HATE THAT IDEA.

It's hard to grow YOUNG,TAME AND NOT FREE.

My name is JULIA.The devil told me that i wil belthe luckiest girl in the world if i marry him.You know the thing of marrying a STRANGER?Well,GOSH!I don't know anything about it.

I am as plain as what you can expect for me.I'm not a gadget girl.I love relying on books and not sort of Technology Fanatic.I am N.B.S.B(Please don't laugh at me)I think it's pretty enough to have a little crush at someone.But not that fine to break your heart from a teen-age relationship(It polluted the earth)Well, i guess tstupidity lies on that ONE-NIGHT-VISIT of his parents at our house...

The story goes like this...

"Lander"My papa shook hands with the devil beside me.

That was after my 18th birthday.She was unfortunately my scort.It was not my choice.My mother planned everything.I can't complain 'cause whenever she asks "Ok.Who'll gonna be your scort?".I don't have name to utter.

"Hello po."I hate how he smile at my Papa.But i curse the smile of Papa towards him.It seem that there is such something behind it.

"Kumpadre,look at these guys"his father said pointing at us.I rolled my eyes and Mama give me a DON'T-MAKE-A-SCENE eye.

"I can see how destiny really wants to tie their hearts."My papa replied.Never in my life that i provoke my Father's idea.But this hedious plan for my destiny will give me the first time.

Nextweek will gonna be my HATED-WEDDING-DAY.No ideas for it never came to my mind.I let them manage.In fact,it's them who wanted it and not me.How could they let me be married to someone i so hate the most.

He is LANDER.You may have seen him on the bar  flirting with girls.Maybe you have read his name on the series of blogs about etc.He's so connected with such things.He loves exactly the things that i don't want.My mama told me"Get to know that LAD."

"...but MAMA.For my sake,please don't give me that part."

I don't want to know him.In fact,never will i allow my self to do so.The reason why i stated some about him is that he was unfortunately a childhood buddy.

My parents did not listen on my...

"NOOOOO!..."

"I said NO."

"I'll rather die than to marry that B-----(censored)"

"He is a gay."(I even said)

They never believe me when i acted...

"I'm gonna kill my self"with a knife.

I don't want to surrender my happy life for that LANDER.hU?

Now that it's forthcoming the most-hated-day of a young lady,i'm having goose-bumps.The tailorman had already taken my measurements 34-24-36 for my gown.The venue is ready.But the bride is gloomy.

"JULIA.!!!"My mama knocks at my door.

"Tingnan lang natin,kung matutuloy yang kasal-kasalang letche na yan"I am in a hurry fixing my gown to fit in me,Hindi ako naniniwala sa PAMAHIIN-thing.Pero ngayon,tinatawagan ko lahat ng mga kanunununuan ko.Please make this Superstition exist,even just for now.

Anjan na naman yung nag-tratrain sa aking mag lakad sa aisle.Siya yung organizer ng WEDDING-CHUCHU.Naiinis akong mag rehearse lalo na pag nakikita ko si LANDER sa dulo ng Aisle.Waiting for my kick?I guess.