How was i gonna tell..

(So I finally woke up and shenay was just bare singing loud to Ella mai )
Shanii provs:
I was still worried how was I gonna tell my brother dat his boy got me pregnant and also how was I going to tell javell I really didn't think they would say anything so I was just like to myself calm down it gonna be alright I wanted to tell them today so I could get it over with .my mum already knew and I thought dat would go bad but my mum was abit worried but she knew I was strong and she had faith dat I could take care of this baby my mum done everything for me since my dad wasn't there for me in my life when I needed him and if I was gonna have an baby I didn't want it to have an life were I was early an single mum or him an single dad .
Shenay:you alright .
Shanii:I'm fine now babes I was thinking to tell javell first .
Shenay:are you sure don't you wanna tell your brother first .
Shanii:nooo I'll tell kayden after or sometime.but I have appointment to the doctor .so do you wanna come with me shenay?
Shenay: of course I wanna see my little friend too 🥰.
Shanii:Kool start getting ready.
Shenay:remember when we was little and we wondered who would get an boyfriend first which was me 😂.but for this one we never argue we always said who will have an baby first and you never believe when I said you .😝
Shanii:now I doooo I acc hate youuuu 😂.
Shenay:but I love you .
Shanii:now get readyyy!!
☝🏼Sorry guys it was an short chapter but just watch out for next one .☝🏼