Character Introduction

•Piper Halliwell (Molecular Immobilization, Molecular Combustion, Molecular Acceleration, Molecular Restoration): Piper is the matriarch of the Halliwell Witches.

•Leo Wyatt (No Powers): Leo is the Headmaster of Magic School again.

•Wyatt Matthew Halliwell (Unlimited Active Powers): Wyatt is a Full Time Whitelighter/Witch. He has trouble right now balancing a Personal Life with his duties and destiny.

•Chris Perry Halliwell (Telekinesis, Orbing, Telekinetic Orbing): Chris is living with his new wife Bianca and living life separate from family, or at least try.

•Melinda Prudence Halliwell (Orbing, Telekinetic Orbing, Levitation): Melinda is a college student.

•Bianca Halliwell (Shimmering, Energy Balls, Stripping Powers): Bianca is embarking on an adventure much like her Mother-In-Law and is opening up the new P3.

•Phoebe Halliwell (Visions, Precognition, Empathy, Levitation): Phoebe, lives in Los Angeles now & is enjoying a destiny free life with her husband and kids.

•Coop Halliwell (Beaming, Reading Hearts, Slowing Down Time, Moving Through Time): Still a full time Cupid and raising his three daughters with Phoebe.

•Prudence Johnna "P.J." Halliwell (Beaming, Remote Beaming, Sensing, Empathy): Phoebe and Coop's oldest daughter. A college student who wants to become a psychologist.

•Parker Halliwell (Beaming, Slowing Down Time, Levitation): Parker is a High School Student who is rather popular.

•Peyton Halliwell (Visions, Precognition, Beaming): The youngest daughter of the Cupid and Charmed One, she is considered one of the purest out of the family.

•Paige Matthews-Mitchell (Orbing, Telekinetic Orbing, Orb Shield, Glamouring, Sensing, Healing): Paige is a full time Whitelighter who is one of the leading trainers of new Whitelighters. She perfectly balances this now with her family life. Her family lives in NYC.

•Henry Mitchell (No Powers): Still a Parole Officer and Father to Three.

•Tamora Mitchell (Orbing, Molecular Combustion): A High School student with her siblings. Tamora and Kat are like Yin and Yang and are always found together.

•Kat Mitchell (Orbing, Molecular Immobilization): A High School student with her siblings.

•Henry Mitchell Jr (Cryokinesis): Henry is the adopted child of Paige & Henry. He is a bit on the wild side and was originally born mortal. It wasn't until the Magical Switch that he gained powers and when the switch was reverted, the Elders intervened to allow him to keep his abilities when he grew older. He doesn't have access to the Charmed Ones level of magic like his family members.

•Prudence "Prue" Halliwell (No active powers): Being in the body of another witch named Patience, Prue, now stripped of her active powers, lives across the country in Salem with her husband and three daughters.

•Diego Vera (Sensing, Telepathy, Visions): Prue's husband and a Shaman. Diego is very protective of his family.

•Macy Halliwell-Vera (Telekinesis): Macy is Prue's oldest daughter, in High School. However, even though she was born in the Magical World with Powers, there seems to be something she feels that is being kept from her.

•Mel Halliwell-Vera (Stopping Time): Prue's middle child and also the most like her. Very stubborn and a natural born leader.

•Maggie Halliwell-Vera (Telepathy): Prue's youngest. Around the same age as Peyton. She isn't the most interested in her magic.

•Harry (Orbing, Healing, Hovering, Sensing): Prue's Whitelighter. The two maintain a very professional relationship and he helps her train witches in the area.

•Billie Jenkins (Projection, Telekinesis): Billie is a single mom to one son and instructor at Magic School but lives in Chicago.

•Robbie Jenkins (Pyrokinesis, Telepathy): Robbie is Billie's Son. He is around Peyton's age and inherited his Aunt's Powers.

•Benson: A friend of Parker's from her High School. Benson has a crush on Parker.

•C.J.: Benson's best friend who is also a friend of the group's. He suspects something with the family but can't put his finger on it.

•Adrian Shen (Density Manipulation): A Witch who Wyatt ran into while protecting a charge. Adrian is Wyatt's Boyfriend. The two have kept quiet about their relationship.

•Darryl Morris Jr. (No Powers): Darryl is following in his father's footsteps. He is aware of magic and moved back to San Francisco to become a police officer. He is friends with Wyatt and Chris.