Might the destiny denied.

.....like the door closed and he left, something wrong happened...she still was confused., She only said "No" and he ran away with tiny droplets in his eyes, was still her thought. You know sometimes the feelings exceed the human world and goes to a parallel world where one can see no limit and just the heart wants to feel the warmth of someone around...but the true anticipation never comes close.

The day passed and he didn't come to school that day., x+y=Z and ...she constantly looking at the sky..outside the window. _"Ohhh...it hurts" she exclaimed...and found the chowk on her desk... slowly rising her head...two red eyes...with big forehead...facing , knocked her intangiably, nevertheless it was her teacher asking equations...she still was not in her senses what to reply...as her mind was in some other dimension "..Maya ...Maya...where the hell are you...can't you focus" the teacher shouted in a way like he was going to boil her in some big meshy tank...full of cockroaches.., "sorry" she said..and calmly sat.
You know sometimes we can't anticipate what's going on and that exactly happend...you know when you are friends with someone since childhood..when you two used to do mischiefs together and cry in mud, somethings can't be changed and thats the thing that was revolving in her mind then.. The one who used to stock her  whole day, asking stupid questions and making fun of her hair...was not seen today in the cafeteria...but still soumya managed to get her half lunch. After the dismissal....she went home and was not seen on streets in the evening...where she used to eat that "gola"..and even she was unknown why she didn't ate that day... ofcourse the Golawala was missing her Xd..

"may i come in sir..." a sniffled voice came, like no strength left in the neck area to utter the another word..'please'...his pale face got the permission and the lumping body went to the cornerd left last bench. ...in the last row..of that 8*8 class room..but was unknown of someone who was stareing him in the interval of milliseconds...outside the window....the branches were shivering in full velocity...yeah it was winter though...
Like those eyes want to ask a million of questions but can't...she focused on the green board and was trying to understand that silly equation where x and y can't meet..because it is the point of inequality..and the graph was not formed. ..like some strange physics law came after that informing magnetism of opposite and same poles attracting and repelling her...and finally the bell rang, but the question was, would Soumya be able to steal half of Maya's lunch again or she would fail the attempt..the answer was was to come...(the 2 was is not a mistake)...like the second anticipation was about to come from the boy who loved...

".....you fool , where were you?? I was just worried whole day, whole night? Why you ran away that day, did i commited a mistake...or something sickness like has got into you.." a million of questions was showered on him in the second and he still was not able to grasp a single word of her magical musical voice... yeah he was a fan of her voice...since the days when he didn't know how to walk.... Holding himself tight on that leaned tree....he put up a lame act of ignorance....but holding his collar and making his head down to the level of her forhead... pulling him..eventually eyes collide...and the world stopped for them...like the chirping around paused and everything except them is idle.

Holding...for a while...the boy again ran...and she followed...finally a stop came and he had to answer ...." I can't talk with you anymore.." he said ferociously..and then "please" in a timid way. .." i can't keep up this friendship mellow drama and live...i can't...i can't see you as my friend.."...

"then what?" She asked.."how you see me??"
in a calm way she uttered.

You know sometimes its very weird when you have to express some kind of feeling but you can't.
Its like holding your breath more than the limit...in the real world..after sometime breathing us required after holding but in love, its like stopping your breath for infinity with the rising pressure....
It was a moment of Destiny...and she continued to pull his collar and asking " Tell me , you fool..how you see me..??" And finally the breath hold broke and he silently murmured..."I love you…....." And then the amplitude rose...and his pitch became strong..." I love you more than as a friend...i can't continue just seeing you and telling you stupid jokes only...i want to tell you how i feel...how much i love you....how i want to see us in future...i want to hold hands...while we walk...i want to kiss you on your forehead when you cry on stupid things and wanna tell you everything will be fine...i want to touch you like no one ever did...  " I want to fall in love with you....in love..." And he broke into crying...on his knee.s...both hand trying to defy gravity...and tears falling ...

Its really amazing that at one time we can't say a single word but when forced and exploded...A human sometimes says things more than required..like he did...but it was not more...it was less...really less. Now Maya has got her answer...how you think she would react...? Let's see.

....an utmost silence prevail. One facing the ground...one on his knees and other facing the sky.. .. holding himself, the boy stood and holded her shoulder with both hands on both sides of her..."give me a reply..."shaking her..he trembled but holded himself against the shivering. But she didn't said a word...she stood like no life exists in her body..and he kept on asking...freeing her shoulders, she removed his hand..after a pause..the boy turned his body and moved opposite..like he was wanting her to order him to stop..but she didn't..and he Again turned...glanced her...like she was the only sight for his eyes..with hopes of infinity... atleast wanting her to smile...but he moved..moved towards the main road ...still going and turning back... simultaneously...like he wanted to grab the world for her just the thing was..her YES..
......"Stop..." She shouted suddenly.., but it was late...her voice came but ....

" The truck is found.. Number is Zx-A0987-VX" It was carrying wooden blocks., Yes i repeat , Grey Coloured with red stickers on the window shield front" Ok Officer i got it. What about the boy..Is he ok!? Mahinder singh said, "The body is in good condition , few scrathes on the back , but he is dead.."

In her stop, there was something,
The boy stopped but it was luring..
The voice came and again the time froze...
Like the time wanted to reverse and wanted to rectify..but it was late...and The Destiny denied.