First and last chapter

Pairing: William Afton x Henry Emily
From Five Nights At Freddy's
Year: around 1980 but it is NOT CANON YEARS I did my best with the timeline.

Henry's pov
My first kiss I remember it like it happened yesterday.

We we're about 17-18 at the time, I never really dated somebody before. All girls we're nice but I didn't feel a "special feeling" when I was around them. In the books they always describe this feeling as having butterflies in the tummy or feeling warm inside. But I never felt that around girls, I thought I was just not interested.

So it was soon the school dance, I wasn't really planning on going myself but Will insisted and I felt bad for refusing him that. I cared too much for my best friend and I still do. So I accepted and he had this whole plan about going to the bar with fakes cards and get girls to go with us. I wanted to tell him that we could get in trouble for it but he was so happy with his plan. So I couldn't just ruin that moment for him! Reluctantly I accepted and immediately regretted it. William always had the reputation to put himself in trouble and he always kept me out of it, but apparently not this time. So during class he gave me a paper with a note and a card tapped on it.

"Hey Hen, you will need this card tonight and I will pick you up at 8pm tonight. See ya Hen. :)"

A sudden warm went on my face and the realization made me blush even more. So tonight I was going illegally in bar with my best friend to get a girl for the dance.

So I went, 8pm I was in front for my house. With dark brown pants, a light blue shirt and a black sleeveless jacket. I saw William's grey pickup and entered in the passenger seat. He started car and I looked at him. He had his dark hair tied in a ponytail as usual. And he was wearing a purple long sleeves shirt with a black tie matching his black jeans.

"Looking nice tonight Henry" I smiled feeling my face hotter again!

"Thanks Will, you aren't looking so bad eitheir"

He stopped the car, I was confused at first but I realised we we're here. I started stressing I never did something bad, he noticed or maybe he saw me shaking like an idiot. So he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, I felt safe at the contact. We walked toward the enter and showed our cards and it worked! And I kinda wished it didn't...

We entered and they we're blasting some trending music I think it was Safety Dance or something like that. People we're dancing, chatting some we're sitting at the bar having endless drinks. Will dragged me over at a seat, he ordered us two beers and smirked at me. I approached him and whispered into his ear.

"Will! We're supposed to get girls not drink until we pass out"

"Don't worry Hen, you do it too much let go all this stress I got this"

He took his drink and emptied almost all of it, I tried mine but I felt like it was burning me. Not a very pleasant feeling, a girl aproched us and I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. I didn't really have to go to the bathroom but my legs walked by themselves. I stayed there for many minutes, I just didn't want to get out. What if I got arrested? What if I got raped? What if I drink too much and have big bill? No Henry stop I told myself as I washed my face in the bathroom's sink. I stayed there for a while because from all the panicked tears my face was red. I listened to the music to calm myself and I walked back to my seat. Will was still there but he looked awful with almost 5 empty bottles. I patted his back in a friendly way.

"Hey buddy you're alright?"

"Oh heeey sweetie"

"Will, cmon quit joking we need to go home"

I leaned in and passed one of my arm around his back to hold him and he leaned in at the same time. Our lips met eachothers, my first reflex was to pull away but then I froze. My...first...kiss...ever with my best friend! He wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I felt so warm inside and in a good way, then I realised.

I fell in love with my best friend, a guy... Why did I have to be like this