😘chapter three😘

So sorry guys I didn't update in a while, I've just been kinda lazy these days but no worries I'll make it up! Enjoy...😍😍

It's Monday again, one of my favorite day in the week. Most of my friends really do hate Monday but I find it exciting! I get to meet and hang out with people my age, interact with friends and most importantly appear smart and clean as I love to always.

"Daddy I'm off to school!" I shouted standing up from the dining chairs

"Okay sweetheart, be safe and come back immediately after school. No branching!"

"Yessir!" I said with a mock salute

"Go now so you won't be late"

"Byeee"

At school....

"Give me my text book, please it's not only you that wants to pass the test" Paul shouted from the other end of the class

"Ah Paul, but its not even up to five minutes since I borrowed it"

"Ehen, and so? We all know this your mad chemistry teacher can walk in now and start the test. Please I'm not ready for another advice session this morning just give my textbook back" he was now at my desk stretching his hand for his textbook.

"Okay, just two minutes I'll finish" I said with my eyes fixed on the book trying to grab a theory.

"Common, give my book back! When you pass now, you won't remember it was my textbook that helped. You'll be enjoying the praise they rain on you and the insult we're flogged with" he grabbed his book from my and walked off to his seat leaving me speechless and embarrassed.

"Paul so this is it right?"

"Abeg leave me to read jare"

With that I started thinking of how to get a textbook I can read from, sharing with someone isn't even an option I won't get to understand a thing! I suddenly regret my carelessness.. my dad actually bought all the essential textbooks that I'll need but me being me, I misplaced almost all of them leaving me with only two of six. English and Economics.. maybe because they're my favorites.

"You can just borrow from a senior since their own chemistry test has been postponed to tomorrow" the most quiet boy in the class suggested to my greatest surprise.

"Ohh, thank you? Didn't know theirs was postponed, thanks again!" I said hurrying up to ss3 Gold, to get a textbook from any science student I lay my eyes on.

" Good morning senior, please can I borrow your chemistry textbook?"

" Ohh, I'm really sorry Jaycee our test was postponed so I didn't bring it to school today" the health prefect, senior Seyi answered

"Ohh, it's okay, can you please help me ask your mates I'm not kinda used to them yet.. they might not give me for the fear of not returning"

"Of course, it's cool" he said turning to the class

"Class please who has his or her chem textbook with them?"

"The test was postponed na so I didn't bring mine" that was the house captain of my house, Snr Tade.

"Same here o" most of the class answered

I sighed in disappointment as I made my way out of the class

"Sorry Jaycee, no one brought his or her own"

"It's okay, I understand" nodding my head slightly with a smile

"Wait, I have one here but it's not the one the school uses tho. We use essential but this is comprehensive" he said stretching the textbook to me.

"Thank you so much! You're a life saver" I said excitedly as I hurried to my class
.............,..................................

Hey everyone! Your favorite girlie here again!! Who missed me? 😜

Well I'm really sorry for not updating in a while, but I finally have so please welcome me back by tapping the adorable little orange star down there! Thank you if u jus did.
Before I leave your screen, please comment as well, I'll love to know your thoughts I really need them, I need motivation and encouragement people! Please help a poor sister
Constructive criticisms are really welcomed!
Ilysm!

One last thing, chop kiss 😘😘😘😘😘😘