School, 08:15 am

Harry runs across the hallway and almost crushes into the door. He breaths heavily and knocks but nobody opens. He opens the door and looks into the room, hoping this was the right class but as he sees nobody is in there, he just sighs and walks in.

HARRY: Shit wrong room again. I shouldn't have lost my class-plan now I don't know where to go.

He stays in the room, sits down and starts reading a book. After ten minutes of silence he hears loud voices on the hallway outside the closed door. One voice he recognizes, it's zayns, but the other one he doesn't know. It sounds sexy though and his accent tells that he is british.

,, no fooking way. HAHAHA. " The mysterious person says. Harry smirks by the way he laughs. He didn't ever hear such a laugh. It's cute. Harry puts his concentration back to the book. ,no! Jimmy protested'. Harry just wanted to read the next sentence but then suddenly the door opens and there stands the most beautiful guy, he has ever seen. ,, wait what? What am I thinking? I mean he looks cool but not in a gay-way. At least I think so... No it isn't like that. No way! " he thinks.
The guy looks at him and the first thing Harry notices are his blue eyes which stare at him and seem to break him. He has brown, wild hair and his cheekbones are ON FLEEK.

GUY: Oh hi. What are you doing here don't you have class? Well anyway you have to get out cause I'm skipping class right now and I want to be here in this room.

GUY: Alone! (he adds after harry is just looking at him without moving)

Harry continues staring at him but realizes after a few seconds of silence that this guy would think he's creepy so he gets his act together and puts his book back into his bag.

HARRY: Ähh yes s-sorry I lost my pl-plan a-and I don't know where to go now. (he stutters. Why does he stutters??? Why is he so nervous??)

GUY: well, this is obviously the wrong room so go and try at least to find your class or something like else, just go out of this room. (he says emotionless)

Harry gets up and shuts his eyes down as he hurries past the boy. Just two seconds after he's out of the room, the stranger slam shuts the door. Harry flinches and stays in front of the door for another minute. He can't get the eyes of the boy out of his mind. Then he walks to the toilets because he doesn't want to go to his class now, he just wants to read the book and think of the pretty boy. WAIT WHAT? PRETTY BOY? No he just wants to read the book, nothing more!!!  he thinks.

HARRY: I don't even know his name... Or how old he is... Or how he manages to look that good.. AHHH harry STOP!!!

This was the first chapter pls tell me if u like it or what i can change so I know how to improve this story and how to entertain you❤️Thx for every comment