3.Jeon Jungkook

We were all sitting and joking around at my place until I heard Jimin speaking, "Are you guys aware that we are going to have a new student

We were all sitting and joking around at my place until I heard Jimin speaking, "Are you guys aware that we are going to have a new student."

"Oh really, How do you know, huh?" replied Taehyung while munching on the sandwiches and playing Xbox.

"Yeah, I heard it too" said Hoseok, who seemed to be typing furiously on his cellphone.

"Not just any girl, she is Lee y/n. Did you not know who her father is or how crazy rich their family is? And also she shifted from London to complete her studies in Korea" added Namjoon tiredly while reading his book and not bothering to move his head to look at us.

He was the information box of our group who kept us updated about what was happening around whether it was in the school or the world.

"Ugh, I cannot turn another girl down if she proposes to me, but I can understand it's not easy for people to stay sane after seeing my handsome face," said Jin sighing and pinching his nose bridge while eating his chips, watching anime and everyone completely ignored him.

"Who even cares?" Said Yoongi getting bored, and continued working on his music.

"Well, one thing I know is that Jungkook is not going to cause her any trouble as our parents are good friends with Mr.Lee, right?" said Taehyung, smirking almost like challenging me.

"Oh, come on, we have a tradition that we need to follow whenever we get a transferred student " I replied, smirking.

They all turned their head towards me and gave me a confused look and then they all knew what I meant which caused them to shake their head in disbelief.

"You shouldn't do anything extreme because exams are just around the corner. You could get in trouble for that" I heard Namjoon whose voice was laced with concern and warning.

"We'll see about that" I replied but had set up my mind to give her a great welcome, and that caused me to give out an evil smirk.

"I'll be joining whatever you might plan to do. Just give me a heads up" Taehyung patted my shoulders while giving me the same amused look.

"Count me in...I'm ready for some fun because school's getting pretty boring" Soon enough, I heard Jimin joining in too.

"Yeah, I know right, I'm in" Jin was also ready while the other two just gave us a tired look. Soon enough, they got up to leave when Yoongi reminded us. "Don't forget tomorrow's music room at 6:00 am" I nodded my head along with the other guys.

 "Don't forget tomorrow's music room at 6:00 am" I nodded my head along with the other guys