Chapter One~ Where it starts

Warning: This will contain some dark theme, language, and mature things. Please do not read if you cannot read this kind of stuff (or not into it), I am not RESPONSIBLE of anything, you've been warned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your name: ____
Hair Color: H/C
Skin color: S/C
Hair Length: H/L
Favorite Color: F/C
Eye Color: E/C

Enjoy the story!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day of summer wasted, but hey you get to go back and see your friends. Even though, you hang out with them this summer-- well on Discord. Senior year really, are Eighteen years old now, and its great get to now adult things. Some of your friends were out of town on their summer, or had a job. Which you were one of them that had a job, even though didn't need to really when your parents given you a card since they do work travel. Little money to use really, since you begged your parents if you can get an VR, because you wanted to buy a game call Five Nights At Freddy's VR: Help Wanted game. Was coming out soon, when you first start school, and will head to the store to get it before it goes out.

Your three friends were happily to tag along since you had told them all about it, and they wanna see you play the game. You decided to have a weekend night at your place, taking turns to try it out. A great plan for a sleep over.

Well, lets move on forward in where you start school, sitting in your first hour or known as the home room. Lucky for you weren't the only one in the same class, your male friend Jake was in the same class and sitting beside, teacher were a bit late so had time to talk. He turn to you as he was just messing with his pen. "Wish we don't have school." he huff a little, "This is our last year of high school. Stop whining you dork." giggled a little, only he laugh.

"It takes so long, I don't know how much I can handle." Laugh more, roll your eyes playfully. "Since its Thursday, least don't have to worry to start on a Monday." he told, "Okay, I wanted to ask. What's Five Nights At Freddy's?" Jake asked you, turn to him now. "It's just a horror game, play as a night guard, or kid-- but facing animatronics." Explained.

"Basically it's a weird story that hard to put together, but has their own books. Can read that to understand it more, the game I am getting is one in mix of all the games. Has it's mini games as well when I saw the preview." added in, tilt his head a little bit. "Hope it is scary as you say, if not I will buy a better one." you giggle, "Don't worry, playing the VR will be a lot frightening." you two stop talking when the teacher came in, now facing front when class begin it's introduction. 

Skipping forward, school was finally over seeing your other two friends. Wendy and Terry, waiting for you and Jake. As you three now waiting for Jake now who finally made it, "Let's hurry to the store, knowing the game might be sold out soon." looking at him, "I had it pre-order, I made sure." You told, Wendy looks at you made a little chuckle, "Always prepared, lets go while we are out can get some snacks for tomorrow." nodded of agreeing, as you guys walked and talking. This weekend be a fun! They went to get snacks, as you went to buy the game excited you were to get it. Terry came by to you seeing the smile on your face, "I see you got the game?" Nodded with a happy smile, "I can't wait to play it!" you said to him. Walking aside by him, "I might watch people play it, or something." he said to you, "Let me guess Markiplier?" speaking of the youtuber he watches, "---Maybe." only to laugh at his weird love watching youtubers. He isn't the only one though, you watch Jacksepticeye, or had watched a youtuber call H2O Delirious played forth game. "No spoilers, I wanna play it." huffed about, "Whatever you say." Laugh a little.

Meeting up with the other two were waiting, taking the bags back to your house, so be prepared for tomorrow, as they got the bags in. They had to leave so they can get packing, now setting up the VR. Was hard, but gotten it set up. Wasn't easy, it is your first VR after all, maybe you can play it for a bit? Maybe just explore it? Wouldn't be bad right?

Decided to give it a try, putting one the VR device over the eyes, as the game was turning on. To see what's it like was really nice and cool. Like you were actually in the game, click the start had to watch the introduction about the Fazbear restaurant and all. Hell, was a little long, but pretty funny. Now getting in the game, looking your surroundings of the game design. Knowing you have to be careful when moving, lucky for you it will teleport you where you want to go, which is good enough for you. Now, checking out what chapters the game offers, seeing they have the fnaf 1 all the way the other previous ones. Cool be playing it more in front of your eyes than just a computer screen, noticing a weird switch and decided to flip it only took you to the opposite side, with a weird creepy music. Now looking again everything was daunting- not as fun. Which giving you the chills, maybe you will wait until tomorrow before you took it off thought you saw something looking right over only to find nothing at all- maybe just in your mind.

Taking the thing off, "This will scare them." couldn't wait. As you then turn it off, in some reason still, was freaky thought someone was in the game maybe just like other games its there just to frighten you more. Even so, this one will be different. Unlike what everyone will experience, you will see more to it.