Before You Read!!

Before you read the rest of this book I want to explain some things,

●  I am not responsible for mrs.peregrines home for peculiar children characters!

● some of the characters are mine not yours! If you wish to use them message me and ask for permission! And if I let you you must admit that I am the creator of them not you!

● in this book the mr. Berin thing never happened and abe killed the hollow that went after him and Jake went to the island to see the place that his grandpa talked so fondly of. The whole pretty much getting kidnapped by the peculiar thing still happened and about a week later abe found out were Jake was and went there and the moment he stepped through the loop entrance he was reverted back to his 20 year old self. And enoch is a bit nicer because of olives influence.

● the germans did not drop a bomb on the house or try. So their loop is still on the same day but the loop is September 3,4 and 5, not just one day. And  because of this, mrs. Peregrine doesnt have to do that thing where she has to kill the hollow. It's just three undangerus days as the loop.

● this will have some cussing in it because, I mean come on! you cant have a house of 4 teenagers and a half adult in one house without having some cussing, but it wont be THAT much.

Heed these warnings and continue!