Prologue

There's a fine line between humans, angels and demons. A very, very, very, fine line, sometimes it's thick and other times it's so thin to the point you can't even see it. However thin it goes, no one has dared to cross that line, anyone who does will face the Consequences, though what those consequences are remains as nothing.

As is the lonely reality between life and death, there is nothing.

Above, there's nothing, just the void of guilt and regret sleeping through the blood of its victims. There's no wind to blow, no sun to shine and no moon nor stars to guide one's way through the pitiful mess. Sometimes it's the worry, the pain of being lead through a world of absolutely nothing, being forced to face one's false action's again and again and again until they're nothing to a mess, bent down against the will of the gods.

He does not bend.

There's the familiar call, the shape and figure of a large creature out in front of him. He holds his ground, taking another step in the endless void. How foolish he may be, he won't join the lost souls wandering in the vast void of nothingness. He won't submit to the ones they call the gods, and if he has to crawl and suffer for all eternity then so be it.

After all, they can banish him to the depths of hell all they want, he'll crawl straight out.

In the end of it all, he's still one of them.