One

Have you ever just wish to have parents or a parent, well I do.

I've been at the adoption center all my life.

My parents were too poor to keep me or something like that.
Or maybe they just didn't want me.

I'm guessing they did want to keep me but I don't know the whole story. But when I ask if anyone does know they never tell me.

I hope that one day I will be able to find my parents and spend the rest of my life with them.

Well here's the thing I don't know where they live or who they are or if they even live in Seoul or South Korea.

I always told myself that no matter the risk or consequences I will find my parents or find stuff about them by becoming part of a Kpop group.

I've been doing kpop dance covers since I can remember, but I'm not that great at singing and I can slightly rap.

I know that Kpop is my native music but it does have a special place in my heart. I do enjoy listening to other artists, but there is something so catchy and amazing about Kpop.

But ever since I have been in here no one has wanted me. They either want a newborn baby or someone younger.

Not many people want to adopt someone who's 15 or older. Sometimes I feel that I'm no good for anyone or that no one wants me in their lives.

Maybe my real parents regret giving me up and have been trying to look for me.

Whatever it may be, I won't give up on my dream of becoming a kpop idol and trying to find my real parents.