Just One Day

Hello!!!^^ firstly, let me introduce myself.. Oh Sehee imida!! bangapseumnida!!^^

It's my first fanfics.. this made based on my exprerience as i go to Korea no longer ago.. so i know what things are there.. i even remember the minimarket name.. lol

so, shall we start?? shijakhamnida~

Cho Hyera: she's an acttractive girl, with a good priority. She's in love with Byun Baekhyun, her senior. But nobody knows that fact, except two of her bestfriend, Haeyoon and Eunhye. Her love with Baekhyun comes to a very complicated position, because a triangle love with her friend, Kim Eunsoo.

Byun Baekhyun: Baekhyun is one of an ulzzang of his high school. Every girl was a fans of him -includes Hyera, except Haeyoon and Eunhye. His crush is Eunsoo, but he guessing himself having a love blind with Hyera. He was a bornly good guy, smile always printed at his face.

Park Chanyeol: Baekhyun's bestfriend and also rival. why rival? Because his crush and Baekhyun's was the same. therefore, nobody knows Chanyeol crush is Eunsoo, so he was so complicated by himself. Altough he was a good guy, with many friends, and he's an ulzzang too..

Kim Eunsoo: Eunsoo has a crush to Baekhyun for such a long time, and that obsession is the one and only weakness of her. Beside it, she was really  nice, smart, and of course she is an ulzzang with her bornly pretty face. She don't know that her bestfriend, Hyera, has a crush on Baekhyun

supporting characters:

Jeong Haeyoon: one of an hyper girl, Eunhye and Hyera's bestfriend. She keeps a lot of secrets, because she is a girl with no secrets. Until she found her crush (i can't tell you who is he :p), she finally makes a secret~ she's kind and acttractive anyways. She live with Eunhye in one apartement.

Kim Eunhye: she's a stolid girl, but if she feels the comfortable with a person, she turning so hyper. She keeps a lot of secrets too.. cause Haeyoon and her was taught similar.. she's Hyera and Haeyoon's bestfriend too.. having a blind love with ______ (can't tell><find when i post the first chap..). She live with Haeyoon at one apartement.

Lee Minhyuk: one word that describe him, VICTORIA. ㅋㅋㅋ, he's obsessed with his seonbae, Victoria. He's Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun's senior but he was their bestfriends.. they live in one apartement together.. but Minhyuk is kind anyways..

Oh Sehun: such an hyper boy who likes to tease his hyung and Minhyuk. He's an ulzzang, cause of his good-looking face.. he in love to someone by tasting her food(?).. curious? Check out my stories for knowing!!^^ kkk.. he has a good priority

Luhan: he's an Chinese boy who learning in Korea, he was the oldest among he's group, Minhyuk, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol. He likes Eunhye but he haven't tell anyone, so everyone judge him for a blind love, eventhough actually his love was real.. kkk.. because he was born in China, he was really mature and he shows many respect at school..

Victoria Song: she's Minhyuk's crush, and without knowing, her crush is Minhyuk. She likes Minhyuk eventhough Minhyuk was younger, but she thinks that Minhyuk was kind and has a great priority.. nobody know this, allthough..

The other characters can be found at the next chap~ i just explain about the main characters that appears at the stories most~ enjoy^^