💞My Love Is My Life 💞

Hi dearies 

I just thought a scene like this and write it as OS... 

As usual Bear with me if it is boring ☺

So here comes 

Mishti : Gautam(Gattu) please believe me...you're mistaken me.. 

Gattu : No mishti, I saw everything with my own eyes...this time I won't believe you...you're cheating your own family that's the truth...

Ruhaan : Hey enough...not a word against my mishti...how dare you to talk like this to her(Ruhaan roared like a lion...holds gattu's collar on hearing his accusation against  mishti(Here ruhaan don't know the whole truth. He thought that gattu is accusing her because of police station incident))...

Gattu : Hey you, I'm talking about the truth. On one side she says she loves her family very much and on the other hand she is betraying her own family without any guilt...i will say 100 times...she is a betrayer...betrayer... betrayer

Ruhaan : how dare you to speak ill against my mishti...😡😡😡😡😡

😡😡😡😡😡

Thudd.....thudd.. some one's cheeks,mouth,nose  misplaced with ruhaan's continuous slaps and punches👊👊👊👊👊who's that 🤔it's none other than the one and only gattu(he deserve that 😁😁😁😁😁)

Gattu : Hey, how dare you to slap me...saying this he try to beat ruhaan...

(sensing the situation is going out of control ... mishti tries to interfere and stop the fight) 

Mishti : Ruhaan...please stop fighting...gattu please you to stop fighting 

Gattu : how dare, he to slap me?...when I am saying the truth. Also one side he is giving hopes to dadi and Pari for the marriage and other hand he is claiming you as his wife...

(gattu's sudden confession strikes ruhaan about everything like mishti's stress, mishti confession about pari's love,gattu accusation on mishti and on connecting each dots now he got to know what's happening around him(our hero is always smart 👌�...

(gattu's sudden confession strikes ruhaan about everything like mishti's stress, mishti confession about pari's love,gattu accusation on mishti and on connecting each dots now he got to know what's happening around him(our hero is always smart 👌👌👌)