Prologue

[Edited]

I remember everything that had happened. Every day, hour and minute with him. He was my boyfriend and I loved him so much. We were so in love and words were not enough to describe it. It was something blissful, innocent and out of this world. We created our own world full of happiness. That was, however, destroyed once he left me all alone. From that moment my life has never been the same.

It was our last year of highschool. I just have no idea what happened, but one day he didn't come at school. Later, I called him, but no answer. And so days went by and no sign of him. He never contacted me. He simply disappeared. There was no trace of him or his family.

I tried to forget him all these years, but his face still appears in my mind. There are times when I have flashbacks, when my mind plays tricks on me for its own entertainment. That was of his which I could even drawn with every detail is a face I hate. Hatred towards someone who broke me. All the tears I've shed for him were only in vain.

After all that has happened my life went on. I got a job and I'm no more the 17 year- old girl I had once been. I'm 26 year-old woman, a manager and I love what I do. I live by myself which makes me feel so alone sometimes. It's just that after that I never fell in love. Now here I am, living in Tokyo and having my own life.