Have you let God in?

Why do you make the choices you make? Why do you date the people we date? Why do we have the friends we have? All good questions, have you asked yourself this....When did this all start and How??
There could be many explanations and I have chosen one to belive in.... God. Why? I chose god because it is not just an story it is the truth, and something that everybody has the choice to believe in. I go to church and I have let the Holy Spirit in my life. But this is the true question... .Have you let god in???
God has made us all different for a reason..even if that means that you are short, or tall. Even if that means that you are fat, or skinny. If this means that you are smart and intelligent embrace it god has given you that gift. If you have the ability to sing , sing out so the world can hear because god has given that to you for a reason. If you are a good writer write a book...spread your thoughts. If you can read ,read to people who don't have the ability. We all have something special about ourselves. Maybe you are a good dancer and if you aren't then dance anyway because everybody wants to see it. When people laugh they are laughing with you not at you. Don't follow the crowd be the crowd. I am a writer and I am writing a book... I want to let people know that it is ok to change, and try new things...maybe change is good. If god is a change for you then make that Change and let god be in your life. If that is not what you want then I am not going to judge you, but ever since I have let god in it has changed my life. Think about it....
Why do people not want to let god? Why do people not want to believe? Now I know there are some pretty negative people out there and they just do not want this stuff in there life. Now think. Now close your eyes and think positive things....rainbows, sunsets, beaches now stop thinking positive. How did all of that positive stuff make you feel? It made me feel happy and made my day better. Now just think of what you could do if you started saying some positive stuff to other people. Do you think that it would make them feel happier? Maybe your friend has been having a bad day and you want to make them feel better....tell them something like (your hair looks nice and god thinks that to). That few amount of words will get there brain going about god, an If they do not know who he is they will start wondering who is this god, an how does he know that my hair looks nice. Remember this the next time you see your friend in the hall and they look sad. Saying it will only make them happier.
God is not one thing he is everything. I went to church this Sunday and
Dave talked about how God wants and worries about the ones that do not believe, but he also worries about the ones who do believe. If you are one person and I know there are some out there that just go to church for the fun an the games now we do have fun and we do have games but I think the most interesting part is the part were we open up the bible. The reason that I have choose this part of church to be my favorite is because I learn about new things every time. He may say some boring things but if he didn't say those things it would make a difference. It would be a book missing a couple chapters. Or a shoe without a strap and laces. It would be missing something that holds it all together.
Go outside. Now sit down and listen. What do you hear? Just think one man made this. This man is the creator of all things. This man is God. There is this thing called the triune God. The triune God is the father the son and the Holy Spirit. Have you read the verse John 3:16. God so loved the world he gave his one and only son and whoever believed in him shall not parish will have an internal life. Now think who is the father? God. Now who is the gift? Son. Now they do not speak of the Holy Spirit in this verse, but they do in other verses.