A regular day

Lisa is one of them who always gets late in everything. She hates her school life. The reasons behind her hatred for the school was lessons, body shaming and friends. School is basically mentioned as the best period of your life where you create many happy memories but what Lisa created was only painful memories..

She was a fat chubby girl with an average beautiful face. She always gets jealous of others beauty because according to her only beautiful girls have many friends.
She always tried to make many friends but Everytime at end everyone uses her and then leave her with those painful memories which were full of tears.
Everyone used to make fun of her because of her fat. Which in turn lowered her confidence for to which she loses her self esteem , self confidence and started living in her own thoughts which day by day started making her introvert and of a shy character.
She even tried to attempt suicide many times but may be it's God's will to save her Everytime.
One day she saw a boy which made her fallen in love with that boy, she decided to confess her love to him but her looks stopped her. She thought that the boy will turn her down for sure because of her looks and body. That night she cried a lot , she was helpless because she had no one to share her feelings with... Her parents were not of modern thinking type of people. They always opposses love stories.
After 2 years,
They transferred to a new place where she met new people made new friends and decided to live a happy long life. After a few months a miracle happened in her life which was just unimaginable for him. She never thought that one day anyone will ever fall for her. It was not because of her face but the boy fall for her because of his cheerful nature and for her heart.
They both were classmates. The boy used to flirt with her everytime, he always makes her feel special. The boy never confessed his love for love but Lisa was sure that he likes him. But because of her introvert nature she always stays away from him. She feels that if the boy will confess her how will she face her.. How will she answer the boy ... Which lead to a heartbroken situation for the both. They both gets separated after they finished their school.. This time Lisa was pretty sure that she have discovered a new self in her. Which made her turning into a confidence girl.. Because of her bad results she decided to change her school for a new beginning. She was in 12th standard. Starting a new life in a new place with a beautiful morning.. That morning she felt something special in her self. She felt more beautiful and confidence . There arrived at her new school with a smiling cheerful face..
She again fall for a boy at the first sight. But this time she knew that these are all just attraction nothing much. In the previous school she made a bestie. Both of them gets admitted in the same school. She didn't knew that this new journey will bring Lisa and her bestie more close ... Everyone at the school talked about their friendship.. Which was just impossible to break. At those time many ups and downs came into their life but they together handled it work very ease.. for the very first time she feels very blessed and special for having such a sister life friend who always helped her in every situation. She helped her in finding a new Lisa in her which completely changed her life and the way she used to see the world..