4. Jerk

I ran to the girl's bathroom shaking badly

I ran to the girl's bathroom shaking badly." what was I thinking...what got inside of me." I questioned myself.

The only thing I was afraid of was Jungkook doing something even worst than this if I go out. I don't have any friends and by the look of it, they seem like the popular boys no one would mess with.

"So in conclusion no one's gonna save my ass from being attacked by him but no way in hell am I gonna let him get to me like this without a fight." I thought to myself.

My breathing was heavy from all the running.

Looking in the mirror I sighed to myself." Ugh I smell bad I should clean up first. He's such a jerk".I washed my face and started cleaning myself and then suddenly heard someone coming inside.

The thought of the person being Jungkook made me hide behind the wall that blocked the view of the multiple sinks in the bathroom, trying to take a peek at who it was. "Y/n are you here?" I heard a familiar voice which made me calm down, it was Jiwoo and Sumni.

They were shocked to see me like this, they came to me with a worried look on their faces ." He is a jerk and so are all of them" said Jiwoo getting angry.

"Yes I do completely agree with you" replied Sumni looking at me as she pulled out her handkerchief from her jacket and started to wipe the water from my face.

"You did the right thing, don't you dare get scared," said Jiwoo as she rubbed my back to calm me down.

"His ego just got hurt as he thinks that every girl would fall for him and never say a word about the dirty tricks that they play with them...you stood up for yourself and that's what made him lose his mind"Jiwoo replied but it was more like she was rapping cause she seemed to be really angry.

"Let's just go or we would be late for our class but first let's get you a new pair of uniform alright?" said Sumni smiling warmly at me and taking her hand out for me to hold it. She was trying to make me feel relaxed.

"What if jungkook is there and what if - -" I said but soon stopped when I was showing how scared I was of him right now.

"He is gone and even if he was here I wouldn't have let him even touch your hair so don't worry. He got lucky cause he ran away or else I would have punched them all in their faces-" said Jiwoo as she punched the air but was cut off by Sumni.

"Okay now let's go and that's enough you'll scare her Jiwoo" Sunmi replied as she smiled at me. I held her hand which she had placed in front of me.

"Finally my hand was getting tired as you kept it hanging for so long," said Sumni and faked cried in front of us.

I laughed at her which made her look at me, she smiled saying "see you look really beautiful and you have an amazing smile so stop worrying about other things"

"Other STUPID things" Jiwoo replied and all of us made our way out while laughing.

As we got to know each other, they are amazing.

Jiwoo was a feminist She is confident, beautiful, bold and fun to be around. She is a black belt in taekwondo and martial arts. She is like the badass girl who every guy would want but would be scared to ask her out.

Sumni on the other hand has a very cute personality and a great sense of humour. Only the sound of her laughing can make you laugh. She is good hearted and a very kind person who wants to help as many people as she can also she could be very scary when the people who she loves are hurt.

I was amazed by how they took care of me after the incident and made me feel like I belonged with them and that I was not an outcast. Weird stares were all that I got the whole day so it was very nice of them to stick with me all the time. The day finally came to an end and we got up and made our way out.

"Hey y/n why don't we have a sleepover at my house this weekend please" said Sumni and showed me her puppy eyes and how could I say no. Both of them have helped me a lot today plus I would love to have a sleepover so we could become good friends.

"Fine" I replied while laughing at her cuteness.

"We are going to have so much funnn~" sang Jiwoo who was already getting excited.

We said our goodbyes and as we did I heard a voice behind me which made me stiffened.

"Well well well, looks like all the wonder women are here together" said Jungkook looking at us and I could feel him slightly smirking.

"Here comes the most stupid person oops I forgot there is a whole bunch of them present here," Jiwoo shot back as she glared at them with an annoyed look.

I turned around slowly and saw him. He looked at me in the eyes and gave me a smirk.

"Should I just apologise so things don't get out of hand?"I questioned myself and it was as if Jiwoo read my mind cause she held my hand tightly more in a comforting way. I think she understood what I was about to do.

I just wanted to settle it down before my parents find out that their daughter caused trouble in school on her very first day and that's the last thing that I want.

"Yo! Jeon Jungkook," Jiwoo called to him and they all looked at her.

"You better not be repeating what you did today or else I won't hesitate to kick all of your asses" Jiwoo said to him smiling sweetly but her eyes said something else.

"I shouldn't have slapped you but you were way out of the line but still I forgive you" it was my turn to speak and I thought that I should at least ease out the fire between us and he looked at you shocked. All of them did. Then I saw him smiling.

"The hell wh-what is with this weird smile of his...should I make a run cause what if he suddenly attacks-" The chain of my thoughts stopped as I looked at him.

He looked beautiful like that, smiling and oh I haven't noticed he had a bunny smile.

'He seems cute' I thought to myself.

"I must be crazy..the milkshake has made its way inside my mind and has frozen it" I mentally slapped myself at that thought.