5.Rules.

Walking inside my room I kept my bag to the floor and went to bed

Walking inside my room I kept my bag to the floor and went to bed. Mentally thanking god for my parents not being home. They work together at the company which they both own lawfully.

Looking at the wall clock, I decided to take a shower and held back to school. I usually study in the library for an hour along with Jin. Soon after an idea popped inside my head and I texted Taehyung asking him what happened after I left.

He informed me that the new girl was getting quite close to Jiwoo and Sumni which made me click my tongue in annoyance. Those two were quite handful everytime and it was never easy to butter them up since they knew about all the things we do.

While getting ready, I wore blue jeans paired with a black t-shirt and wore some accessories. I walked out and made my way towards the car and drove back to school.

Soon after I parked my car at the usual spot, I hear Sumni's voice  that made an idea pop in my mind "We should have a night over at my place"

Thinking that it might be  the only chance to start getting my plan to work. I looked at the boys coming out of the school, I made my way to the girls, asking "Who's having a night over?"

I could see the new girl whose back stiffened after hearing my voice. I cracked my knuckles in order to loosen up my finger muscles a little. All the boys were a little further away but made their way out and stood next to me.

"Here comes the most stupid person, oops I meant a bunch of them," said Jiwoo glaring at all of us.

Her comment made me roll my eyes in annoyance while I just kept a smirk on my face. Soon she turned around and my eyes landed on her wet hair. She had gotten a new uniform and had washed her hair.

'Rule number one - Eye contact that would make her go down on her knees and become all weak.'

I mentally laughed at the set of rules which Taehyung and I had created up which got the girls head over heels for us.

So I maintained the eye contact with her but to my surprise she remained unfazed, it was now getting kind of annoying to be honest but I was not someone who gave up that easily. So I directed my attention to the others.

"Why don't you shut that stupid mouth of yours," said Hoseok to his sister who got annoyed but in return was punched by his sister in his shoulders. He gasped in pain which caused him to cursed under his breath.

"Wait till we get home, I am going to tell mom what you all did today," threatened Jiwoo.

'Oh, she can beat our asses over this.'

"Does it looks like we're scared,g- go tell them?" replied Jimin not sounding very sure about what he said.

"Are you sure shortie?" Teased Sumni and Jiwoo which resulted in them laughing out loudly. I leaned against the wall and stole glances from time to time to see the new girl who seemed deeply invested in hearing their argument.

"Hey Jungkook," Soon enough I heard Jiwoo calling me out to which I offered her a tired look.

"What," I replied not interestingly.

"You better not be repeating what you did today or else I'm not going to hesitate and kick all of your asses" Jiwoo warned us with that dangerous look in her eyes even though her tone was soft that was enough to scare us a little, I gulped as Jimin and Taehyung took a step back.

"I shouldn't have slapped you but you were way out of the line but still I forgive you," I heard her speaking and her reply made me mentally scoff at her 'very forgiving behaviour'. I could see Taehyung's smirk widening along with me as if we thought of the same thing.

Everyone was quiet for a while. Looking at me for my response.  She kept looking at me which made me walk towards her while bending down to her level.

"I'm sorry," I muttered and all of them gasped in surprise but soon I saw her smile getting wide and those sparkles shining more brightly in her eyes.

'And you're done already' Mentally laughing at her innocent state I made my way to the library.

'Rule number two - Make her heart flutter while being submissive for a while'.

After taking the required books, I sat down at my usual spot and engrossed myself with learning.

*After 1 hour*

While taking notes I heard some voice which made me look up and stretch out a little. Deciding to take a break for few minutes I turned to look in the direction of the voice.

'Is that her?'

'Could I get any luckier?'

Taking some books out from the shelf, she seemed to be struggling to get the one which was on the top row that was probably too high for her. She was wearing boyfriend jeans and a loose sweatshirt with a pair of sneakers.

As I saw her struggling, I saw the shirt that moved up a little, exposing her stomach and her waist which she probably didn't notice.

There were some students in the library. Turning around a little more, my gaze stopped at the two guys who were staring at her, I saw them whispering something and then laughed together. Walking closer to them I heard one of them saying, "Wanna bet who gets to her first?"

"She seems as if she hasn't been with a guy yet" The other one replied.

"Woah taking away her virginity, I like that" I heard the other one while my eyebrows shot up hearing their conversation.

'Time to be the hero' I rolled my eyes at the two of them, I wouldn't care less if she hadn't messed with me in the first place but now things are already heated up so she might get what she deserves but until then I would be the only one ruining her.

I slapped the guy's head while saying "Eyes back on your books" The guy's face drained and the laughter died while both of them muttered a 'sorry' and got back to studying.

I made my way to her and asked "Need any help shortie"

she turned around and almost lost her balance but I caught her, she shrugged of my hold on her while she gave me a forced smile.

"No, thankyou" I heard her saying. Mentally scoffing at her attitude, I took the book for myself and was about to go back when she said. "I was here first so I'll use it and than give it to you"

"Nope, I touched it first so practically I'm gonna use it first" I could see her clicking her tongue in annoyance.

"I need it, please" I saw the irritation in her eyes which made it even more amusing to tease her.

"Alright if you say so" I handed the book to her and as she was about to grab it I started to walk towards my seat and soon saw her huffing.

"If you want it, come and get it" I smirked when I saw her walking towards me and taking  a seat right beside me.

'Rule number three - Play around until they fall for you'