My Second Life

"Ricky!!", I screeched as my best friend smashed a handful of raw eggs on my head. Ricky busted out laughing, his laugh was so contagious I couldn't help but to laugh along with him. Sam, another one of our friends, walked in and just shook his head in mock shame as he left again. Ricky walked up to me and wiped the shell of my head, just to smash another on my head. I couldn't put together a sentence, I just wiped the egg off of my head and in to my hand, I smacked Ricky in the back with it. " Rinni, I swear if this stains Kian's tank I will kill you." I just smiled like an idiot, he tried to resist but the laughs busted from his mouth.

After we showered and got the egg shell out of our hair, the entire O2L ( our second life) family was watching movies in the living room. Kian, Sam, Trevor,and Jc all fell asleep during the second movie, but Connor, Ricky , and I were still up. We had made a challenge to see who could stay up the latest. We got seven movies in when Ricky dosed off in the middle of ' Corpse bride'. Connor and I decided we were gonna mess with Kian. Connor went into the kitchen and came out five minutes later with whipped cream, granola, and Almonds. He gave me the almonds and the granola, he took the whipped cream and smeared it all over Kian's face, he took the almonds and we dumped the snacks on his face. He jolted upward and hit Connor in the the face on his way up. He looked confused,furious, and hysterical. To be honest I thought he would kill us, but he just wiped the junk off his face and went back to sleep. Connor laughed himself to sleep, which left me, the only one awake, in their house, most people would have taken this opportunity to plan a few pranks, but I just went around and decided which bed to sleep in sense they were all asleep on the couches.

*next week*

" hello humans! Rinni here once again for my third video of the week I believe." I gushed to the camera. " I am here with the O2L guys for yet another collab, and we made videos on all of their channels, so click his face, or his, or his, or his ,or his, or his to see awesome videos with all of faces giving you terrible advice!". " Um don't want to burst your bubble but ,POP, cause my video had great advice so boom!" Ricky shouted, ". Ricky, you told a twelve year old that it was ok to tell there parents to not kill their vibes." I chuckled. " Well they shouldn't tell them to clean on the weekend! Talk about buzz kill." Ricky replied. " We get it you don't like cleaning, can we get on with the video?" Jc interrupted " Yes please I have to leave in an hour, We need to get things done!" Trevor chimmed in." Fine, so hello today these dorks and myself are going to be doing the messy friends challenge!" Everyone cheered as I got out ten pies, four things of cupcakes, whip cream, chocolate sauce, and raw eggs. Ricky asked the first question, " Kian, what instrument did I play in high school, that I continue to play today?". Kian too a minute then screeched "Saxophone!". Ricky giggled " Nope" "It was the trumpet, come on Kian he used to wake us up with it all the time." Connor said from behind him. " Oh, great. What are you gonna smack me in the face with this time Ricky?". " Well Kian, I think I'm gonna go with chocolate sauce."

*after the video*

" We'll I'm gonna go take a shower." I stated after I turned the camera off. All the boys just nodded. Kian, Trevor, Jc, and Sam went home so they could bath, leaving me with Ricky and Connor. " Rinni, I think you should dye your hair black!" Connor shouted across the house, " Nope, her dad would kill me, sphere said she had to b the exact same as when she left Texas. And going from light brown to black, is not the same." He told Connor. " I actually like the idea of black." " Yes she's on my side!" . After a lot of arguing between Connor and Ricky,we were on our way to get our hair died, yep I convinced Connor to dye his hair black as well. Ricky was mad as could be, but he cracked a few jokes on the way home.

The three of us decided to go for a drive, in Ricky's car of course, Connor had left his at his parents house a week ago, and I was only fifteen so I didn't have one. We meet he rest of the boys at Grahms ice cream bar in town, but no one was hungry so we didn't order anything. Kian was tired so he left which meant the rest of the boys had to leave because he was their ride. But Sam decided he was gonna stay with us tonight so he stayed, we went home about an hour later.