WAKE UP BABY

Jiyang is sleeping again. This guy, he naps whenever he gets the chance to. It's really a wonder. He can sleep through almost anything. Today, baby boy is sleeping on Hao Xuan's lap under the shade of a tree not too far off from the taping scene. Hao Xuan runs his fingers through Jiyang's hair. The dark tresses give way to Hao Xuan's elegant fingers and gentle maneuvers. He chuckles as Jiyang purrs in delight.

Hao Xian continues his maneuvers. He caresses Jiyang's cheeks with his free hand. It's soft. There are barely any noticeable blemishes on his face. He smooths a strand of hair away from Jiyang's eyes. Hao Xuan's fingers delicately go over it. His fingers have memorized every detail of Jiyang's face;

Even his small scar on his forehead. He chuckles quietly. A desire akin to revenge bubbles inside of him.

Baby boy...no one hurts my baby boy.

Hao Xuan waits for the desire to pass. Jiyang's scar isn't recent. There is no need for revenge. Besides, it had been an accident. He looks down at him wonder, a longing in his eyes. Jiyang doesn't know. He doesn't know how much he means to everyone, how precious he is. How precious he is to Hao Xuan. He's completely oblivious.

"Saa, Jiyang, you really are just a baby, aren't you?" Hao Xuan says more to himself than the sleeping Jiyang.

Hao Xuan doesn't have his usual smile on. His eyes are open, revealing sharp eyes. It's a warm cloudless day. Spring is here. Hao Xuan sighs, content. He likes days like this. Spending time with his baby boy, Hao Xuan's favorite pastime.

He decides it's time for Jiyang to wake up. Wake up from his slumber, from his oblivion.

"Ne, Jiyang, wake up."

He stirs and groans. "Nrngh...five more minutes..."

Hao Xuan smiles. "No. It's time to wake up. Wake up, baby."

Jiyang groans again before opening his eyes. He squints due to the bright light. It takes him a moment to adjust to the brightness.

"Hao Xuan, why'd you wake me up?"

"Saa, it's time for us to head back to the set," Hao Xuan replies. "Ne, Jiyang, let's always be together."

Jiyang looks up at him questioningly. "Hnnn, you're weird, Hao Xuan."

"Ah, is that so..."

Jiyang can tell that Hao Xuan is upset. He glances around to make sure no one is there before he leans up and plants a chaste kiss on Hao Xuan's soft lips.

He is pleasantly surprised. He eagerly returns the kiss. Jiyang pulls away. He looks up at him with those sharp yet pretty eyes of his.

"Hnnn, I can't get away from you even if I tried. Guess I'm stuck with you."

Hao Xuan laughs softly. Jiyang  grins in return. The manager was calling. The two guys stand up, hand in hand, and heads back to the set.

Wake up, baby boy. It's time to wake up.

Wake up, baby.