Chapter 1| Day one

A/N-Tap the picture

Present mic's POV-

I was sitting at the table in Shota and i's house, drinking some tea. When Shota barged through the front door.
"Mic guess what!" Shota said, walking over to the kitchen where I was.
"What?" I asked, curious on what was so important to where he barged through the front door.
"I finally was able to do it!" He stated, excitedly.
"Do what?" I asked, so curious on what he was talking about.
"I was finally able to adopt Shinsou!" He said, there was a smile on his face.
"Aww you're smiling that's adorable." I stated, teasingly. There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." I said, getting up and walking to the front door. I opened the front door to be meet by none other then Shinsou.
"Hey Shinsou, welcome." I stated, loudly.
"Hey." He said, looking up at me.
"Well come on in." I insisted, as I moved to the side and motioned for him to come in the house.
"Nice house." Shinsou said quietly.
"Thanks" I responded, we walked into the kitchen.
"Hello Shinsou." Shota greeted,
"Hey Shota, how about you show Shinsou to his room." I suggested, Shota nodded and got up.
"Just don't try to cook anything." Shota stated, as he walked out of the room with Shinsou.

          {Time Skip}
Aizawa's POV-

I was talking to Shinsou, when I smelled something burning.
"Do you smell that?" I asked,
"Yeah it smells like something's burning." Shinsou stated, I walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen to be meet by a big cloud of smoke.
"Mic what the fuck?!" I yelled, walking over to Mic.
"What was the one thing I told you not to do." I said, looking straight into his eyes.
"To not try to cook anything." He responded, not making eye contact with me.
"And what did you do?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
"I tried to cook something and almost caught the house on fire." He answered
"Is there a fire?" I heard Shinsou ask, I turned around to see Shinsou.
"No, not this time." I responded, looking back at mic.
"This time?" Shinsou questioned, I looked at him.
"It's a long story." I responded.

•••••••_Author's Note_•••••••
          {395 words}
I really enjoyed writing this chapter, so I hope you enjoyed reading it.Bye you shits.