Phan oneshot

*Dan's POV*

"Bye guys!" I said to the camera in front of me. I sighed knowing I'm gonna have to take a few hours to edit that. I walked out into the lounge seeing my flatmate and best friend, Phil , sitting on the couch eating my cereal

"Really Phil?" I whispered. He sqeauled from the shock of me standing in the walkway

"Dan?! uh um, oops?? Sorry."

" What am I gonna do with you?" I laughed as I sat down next to the Ebony haired man. He had seemed a little distant

"Hey what's up? You seem a little down."

"Oh, it's nothing really."

"Oh come on! You know you can tell me anything."

"This is a little bit different. I can't tell you"

Now I was starting to get worried. Me and Phil have been friends for years now. He can tell me anything. So what's keeping him from telling me?

"Alright then."

I got up and walked back into my bedroom and proceeded to lay on my bed in the browsing position.

"Time for endless hours of procrastinating and Tumblr browsing" I sighed to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------

In all the hours I was laying here, I never once noticed the muffled crys coming from Phil's bedroom.

"Phil!? You alright!?" I heard shuffling and then a quiet

"Yeah, I'm good."

Not convinced I got up and walked across the hall to his bedroom. I opened the door to see Phil on his floor with a bunch of tissues around him. There were a few drops of blood on the floor, I really didn't want to know what it was.

I ran up to Phil and got down to the floor. I hugged him, he was shaking. I needed to know what caused this.

"Phil, what happened?" I said in a hushed tone.

"You won't hate me will you?" Shocked by his question I sat there for a minute before quickly replying

"I could never hate you."

He released a breath and sat up straight.

"I've been thinking about this for a while, and well my feelings are telling me something." I just looked at him like a confused puppy.

"Dan, I'm in love with you." I just sat there, not knowing what to say. My best friend was in love with me? How do I even respond to that? And then it happened. Something clicked in my mind. All the times we were home alone with no cameras or friends, we cuddled and watched movies together. We would hug all the time, and just sit in silence staring at each other. It clicked in my mind that, I love him too. I put my hands on his face, I leaned forward and kissed his tear stained lips. He was shocked, I felt his body tense, but I felt him ease into it. We pulled apart and just sat there for what felt like forever.

"Come on" He said pulling me up. He walked me towards the lounge and sat down on the couch. We sat there cuddling and watching T.V. for hours. It was just like before, except for the occasional kiss.