Color of love

So it's time for haldi ceremony and the Rajvansh family is all ready to go to Maheshwari's, Abir is getting ready trying to look extra cool and hot and sexy to impress his lady love....
Abir in front of the mirror talking to himself
Abir: let's see Ms. Angry Chorni how u will escape from me today, I will apply haldi on u today (says it with a smirk)
Nanu: Gadheda u can only apply haldi on her only if u r ready to leave the house to go to her house. What's taking u so long everyone is waiting for u. Is Kuhu the bride or u? (Facepalms himself)
A: Nanu yaar don't disturb I need to look good in front of angry chorni (he smiles and blushes a bit and says) she is so beautiful (almost starting to day dream)
Nanu: Gadheda If u keep dreaming then she will become a beautiful old woman by the time u reach her house now let's go. But Bro don't forget the perfume, girls love when men smells good.
A: really? Is this how u impressed Nani?
Nanu: yo bro ur Nanu knows lot more tricks I'll teach u everything but now don't be late girls don't like latecomers even though they always like coming late.
(Abir And Nanu heads out with the family and reaches Maheshwari house)
Maheshwari family welcomes Rajvansh family, Mishti standing right beside BAdePapa to welcome them and suddenly winks at Abir as Abir is trying to get ashirwad from Bade Papa, everyone goes inside and Mishti runs away as she knows now Abir will look for her. Then he finds her standing next to Badi Maa so he goes there and starts talking to Badi maa and again this time she goes behind Badi maa and gives a flying kiss and Abir is shocked to see this naughty and bold Mishti and now he is adamant of applying haldi on her.
Now the ceremony starts and they start applying haldi on the bride and groom and it's Abir and Mishti's turn to apply it on KuKu which they do, but now Abir wants to apply haldi on Mishti But she escapes. She sends a text to Abir,)
M::Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh If u can apply haldi on me today then I will do whatever u ask me to do.
(Abir accepts the challenge but Mishti won't come to his hands so easily and then all the dancing and singing starts and Mishti escapes every time. Every time he attempts to go close to her she moves away then atlast he asks Mishti to dance with him but Mishti pushes him to Jasmeet chachi and she runs away and here Jasmeet chachi bullies him, by then Abir is upset and stops chasing Mishti and now he is not even trying to talk to Mishti. Mishti realizes that she went overboard with the teasing and made Abir upset.
Mishti comes to Abir and asks him to apply haldi on her but now he walks away and didn't even talk to her all he said)
A: abhi mood nahi hain
Mishti: listen to me... Abir Pls listen I'm sorry....
(Abir goes to the powder room to wash his hands and Mishti wasn't going to miss this opportunity she pulls Abir to a corner)
M: : Abir listen to me I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt u, Abir pls u know I can never hurt u
A:: it's ok Mishti don't worry about it.... now let me go everyone is waiting for me downstairs
(Abir starts walking as he is upset Mishti wasn't going to take a no so she drags Abir to her room and locks the door)
A:: Mishti what are u doing? Why r u locking the door? If someone sees us in the room what r they going to think?
M:: let them see I don't care
(Abir is not ready to listen he tries to open the door but Mishti comes in front of him, Mishti put her hands on Abir's chest and slowly starts walking and Abir starts walking backwards. Abir still trying to keep angry face but it's getting harder for him to be upset with his lady love when she is so close to him asking for forgiveness. She glides her hands from his chest to his hands and holds them and pulls him close to the table where she kept the bowl of haldi)
M: I'm all urs Abir now u can do anything, u can color me with haldi or u can punish me.
(Abir nods to a no but Mishti takes his hand and dips his fingers in the bowl still holding his hand makes him rub the haldi on her cheek while she did that a lone tear drop rolled down her cheek and now she starts walking towards the door but Abir pulls her and back hugs her goes very close to her ears and talks in a husky voice)
A:: ain't u going to rub lil haldi on me? (Glides his haldi dipped finger on her belly making her inhale a deep breath he turns her around dips his fingers again in the bowl he rubs some more haldi on her another cheek but this time his hand doesn't stop there it keeps going to her neck and all the way to the shoulder bone.
A:: Mishti I'm still waiting...... ( Abir is thinking he is being naughty but he doesn't know what Mishti is planning in her mind, Mishti smirks and Abir thinks how come the change in expression and in a split second Abir finds himself pushed towards the bed and he sits with a thud... Abir's eyes r popping out now coz he knows he asked for it. Mishti came close to Abir he almost stopped breathing as she came so close she rubbed her cheek to his cheek and applied haldi on him. They have an eye lock for few seconds and she rubs her other cheek on his cheek again and now she looks straight in his eyes)
M:: Abir I'm sorry do u forgive me?
(Abir is so shocked that he doesn't say anything and Mishti kisses his cheek and asks again do u forgive me and doesn't give Abir a chance to say anything and kisses his other cheek and looks at him and asks)
M:: now do u forgive me? Or do I need to do anything else? (She says it with a smirk)
(Abir little shocked but manages to point his nose and she places a kiss on his nose he points his forehead and she kisses his forehead and then he points his lips which he thought Mishti won't agree to that but to his surprise she says)
M:: don't be scared I won't be rough....
(Mishti runs her fingers through his hair pulls his hair lightly and kisses him Abir still can't believe this is happening to him he doesn't know whether to close his eyes or leave them open, Mishti stops and looks at him)
M: : Abir look at me, it's me ur Angry Chorni. Do u forgive me now?
A:: Phir se kaho?
M:: yes Abir I am YOUR Angry Chorni only YOURS now do u forgive me?
A:: I do, infact I could never be angry with u. (Abir hugged his Angry Chorni, suddenly Abir's phone rings and both lil startled and Abir answers the phone)
Nanu: Gadheda where r u? Everyone is looking for u and Mishti. Now stop blushing and come downstairs but don't come together
A:: ok Nanu I'm coming give me five min.
Mishti everyone's looking for us we have to go down now. Let me go first and u come after sometime.
M:: ok I'll just clean myself and come u go ahead
A:: Mishti
M:: Haan Abir
A:: before I came here I thought I'll give u a gift but instead U gave me everything and more, but I still want to give u my gift as a promise to u that I'll be there for u always
(Abir takes a chain out with a beautiful pendant and makes Mishti wear it, and kisses her gently)
A:: by the way u were pretty rough but I'll get used to it ( Mishti was embarrassed and Abir smirked and walked towards the door and then before he opened the door he called)
A:: Hey Angry Chorni I love u , u love me?
M:: no Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh And pushes him out of the room
(Abir goes downstairs joins the family and Mishti is cleaning up her haldi and receives a text message)
A:: Hey Angry Chorni u didn't answer my question, if u don't answer then I will be angry again and this time one kiss won't do anything then u will have to give me many kisses to pacify me
(Mishti laughed reading his text message and instead of texting him back she calls him)
A:: hello Mishti where r u? Everything ok?
M:: Abir
A: yes Mishti
M:: I love u too, Abir I love u and I promise I will never leave u.....
(After all the singing and dancing it's time for Rajvansh family to go home Abir has been looking for a chance to talk to Mishti but he doesn't get a chance and leaves with his family. After the wrap up everyone is tired and goes to sleep as day after tomorrow is the wedding so they have a lot to do.
Mishti goes to bed but unable to sleep as she kept on thinking about the beautiful moment with Abir and on the other side Abir is restless as he couldn't say bye properly to Mishti and also he couldn't reply to Mishti over the phone as he was surrounded by the family.
Suddenly Mishti receives a text message)
A::what are u doing?
M:: I'm sleeping
A:: liar u r not sleeping coz now u r sitting down and smiling
M:: what? How do u know?
A:: come to the balcony.....
M:: what? r u crazy?
A:: come fast before ur security guard sees me in ur balcony
M: Abir u r crazy wait I'm coming
(Mishti tipi toes to the balcony as she does not want Kuhu to wake up, there she sees Abir standing in her balcony with heart balloons in his hand. )
M:: Abir what is this?
A:: balloons
M:: that even I know but what r u doing here at this time that too like a Chor.
(Abir ties the balloons to the railing and comes close to Mishti and put his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him)
A:: I'm here to see my Angry Chorni. (Suddenly his expression changed and like a little kid he starts complaining making a pout) I wanted to say bye to u I wanted to hug u before I left but I didn't even get a chance so I couldn't sleep so I had to come.
( seeing his adorable cute expression Mishti couldn't stop herself but kiss his pout)
M:: Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh stop being so cute.. don't love me so much that I feel I'm having a dream and I don't want to wake up and not find u there
A:: Mishti this is not a dream and I want u to open ur eyes and see for urself
M: Abir
A:: yes Mishti
M: Abir I love u, u love me?
A:: I love u too and I love u a lot...
(Abir hugs Mishti and Mishti lost in Abir's arms stayed there for few min)
M:: Abir
A:: yes Mishti don't disturb me don't talk stay like that just keep hugging me
M:: Abir it's pretty late and I think u should go home
A: nooooo I don't want to go
M:: pls Abir I don't want anything to get messed up because of us please.
A:: ok in one condition, when u get ready for the wedding u will take a selfie and send me ur pic
(Mishti smiles and gives in to his condition)
M:: ok go now
A:: oh I came all the way here climbed up ur balcony and u r sending me back empty handed ( he leans close to her face, Mishti smiles and says)
M:: u r like a little baby( and cups his face with two hands and places a tight kiss)
I love u and now go and text me once u reach home
A: I love u too ( Abir jumps off the balcony and Mishti watches him go and she stands there till she can't even see his shadow and says to herself)
M:: I love u Abir I don't think I can live without u anymore ( and receives a text message)
A:: I love u too Mishti and even I can't live without u....