Author Note

Hello! Before you start reading there a few things you should know about this book. This book is connected to other books that have yet to be published. So, this book and others are a whole series.

You should be aware of that as there will be characters involved with the Sakamakis that will probably leave you like "Um, who's that?"

Some characters will have a relationship with the character in this book and therefore you'll get to know them before their book comes out. Other characters won't be involved in this book and therefore you won't get to know them that well. Some characters might only get mentioned and there will be characters in the other books that you would not even know existed in this book.

If you'd like, you can even guess which characters have their own book lol. Some will be very obvious while some will only get mentioned casually and then BOOM there's a book about them.

You don't have to read the other books (if there is others when you're reading this, I have not published any as I'm writing this) to understand this one. There is a timeline and this book is not the first in the timeline, but the books won't be published in the order of the timeline.

Second of all, this book is a rewrite to a book of the same name that I wrote around a year ago. That book has been unpublished for a while now.

Some of the events in this book will be inspired by events that happened in the game, though I do not speak, read, or understand Japanese so I do rely on the translations and such.

If there's anything you'd be interested in knowing please do not hesitate to ask. Until then, enjoy reading Siren Call.