7.Friends

'Bingo'

'Bingo'

Mentally patting myself I made my way inside her house along with her. Jimin's trick really came in handy for today.

'Rule number four - Help her when in need and she'll never forget that.'

I smelled something delicious and my stomach suddenly made some weird noises  making Y/n look at me as she asked "Are you hungry?"

"Yeahh" I shrugged.

"Come on let's go to the kitchen because I am starving too" I nodded at her and we made our way towards the kitchen. While entering I saw a lady cooking something while humming softly.

"Hi mom, this is Jungkook, we are in the same class" Y/n spoke which made the lady turn around and the moment I looked at her, it was as if I was looking at y/n from the future.

'She looks just like her mother'

"Hello ma'am" I bowed.

"Oh hello, nice to meet you dear, you remind me of someone" her mother furrowed her eyebrows and so did I.

"Anyways come on, the snacks are almost ready, if you want you can show him around the house y/n until I place it on the table," her mother said walking back to the kitchen.

"Is it really necessary? You want a tour" She gave me a tired look which made it even more fun to tease her.

"Yeah I would love too, but it's alright if you're tired-" I tried to act a little in front of her mother and soon smiled in victory when I heard her mom saying, " No she isn't, don't be so mean to your friend"

"Alright" I heard her saying as she made me follow her.

"You should really join a drama club" I laughed at her sarcastic reply.

"I'll consider that" I replied to which she gave me a glare.

The mansion was very elegant and classy, the exterior of the house was beautiful and the interior was even more ravishing. Y/n's father do have a great taste for luxury.

And in the meantime I observed y/n, she was just a normal girl with a kind heart, rather than ignoring me out, she just gave me a tour of her house nicely.

Making me rethink about my whole plan. She seems polite and well mannered, unlike the girls I met back in school.

Soon after we were down with the tour and were now in the dining area. Both of us sat down and y/n's mother served us some of snacks while I said a small 'thank you' to her.

Soon I heard a deep voice as I saw y/n ran and hugged the man who had just come inside. The man was six feet tall with a well built body, his hair gelled back neatly as he held a black briefcase in his hand while he wore a custom made black Armani suit.