The beginning

It's Negative I've been trying to have a baby for three years And am getting old and I want to be a mom I can't right now I told my husband my name is Penelope and this is my life story .
Three years ago I married my handsome husband Mike I love him but it's been three years and we haven't had a child and there's no hope and I don't know what to do so my friend called me and said "me and my husband have been searching for a way you guys could have kids and the best way for you guys to have kids is to adopt" hearing those words shocked me and I told my friend Kate that adopting is like babysitting someone's child forever and I don't want to do that and I was telling my husband what she told me and he said why not so we got into a bit of a fight we were arguing if we should try it or not then my husband showed me a picture of some kids who had no parents that made me cry and I agreed to adopt,so the next day we went to foster care and it was nothing like I expected it was wierd because there were many people there,they had something like an orientation and we were being talked to by two women named Jackie and Felicia they brought in a girl who was adopted and the girl told us that she had zero hope because she was a teenager and no one normally goes for teens until a couple came and adopted her that made My husband and I cried I was ready to leave but when she said that story I wanted to that couple that welcomed a child to their home so as me and my husband walked towards the car he said "are we ready"