Roommates

Liam didn't really care that he was going to live 6 months with a girl he has never met. It didn't bother him that he might or might not see her naked sometimes...and that's probably cuz he's gay.
Getting in Stanford wasn't that much of a challenge for him,considering he's a straight A student and a star athlete,but having to share a dorm with a girl was a complete coincidence. They probably thought that since he was gay,it should be okay to live with a girl. And it was, his best friend was a girl too after all, Danielle. They used to date before he took a liking for boys and started dating Adam in High-school while not giving a fuck what other people said about him. He and Adam had to break up before graduation, they kinda weren't feeling it anymore,plus each of them is going to college so they wouldn't be able to see each other for long months.
And now here was Liam, getting ready to start a new life....A completely new life

---------------------------------

"Do you have to do that right now?"

Lucy smirks from her spot on the floor. She leans back until her back is nearly hitting the floor, and then she pulls himself up to her legs, bent at the knees, keeping her feet planted firmly on the ground. she doesn't have to, since all of the school's athletes have access to the gym 24/7. She just likes to fuck with Liam.

At least, Liam is pretty sure that's why Lucy does it. Maybe every little thing she does isn't actually intended to make Liam's blood boil, but it does. And she's distracting. Liam's trying to type out his essay so he can spend the rest of the night watching TV on his computer. But Lucy's grunting and sweating and breathing heavy, and Liam can't focus on copying the words from page to computer with Lucy doing that shit. Lucy Hale is the worst roommate on earth.period.

He hates everything about her,her childness,her rudeness/bitchiness,her small body,her long dark brown hair and especially those peircing green eyes that seem to make his face go red every time she looked at him with that damn smirk plastered on her face. 

------------------------------------

Liam wakes up, startled, to someone pounding on the door to his tiny dorm room. He rolls over, facing the door as the knocking continues, this time louder. He eyes the alarm clock on the shared desk between the two beds, and he almost can't believe the luminescent 2:32am, or the fact that someone's actually pounding on his door at that time of night on a Wednesday.

Only he can believe it, since it's not the first time.

"Liam," someone slurs from the other side of the door. "Liam, c'mon, I forgot my key. Let me in. I know you can hear me."

He can, but he can pretend that he doesn't. Which is what he attempts to do, rolling back over to face the wall, pulling a pillow over his head. Liam is the type of person who can sleep anywhere, at any time, and he's a deep sleeper. Which comes in handy, really, given the rooming arrangements.

Honestly, he should have known from that first day. He should have known the moment he'd shouldered into the dorm room with a heavy box slipping from his fingers, only to find that someone had already been inside. Someone who had left their stuff everywhere. There had been boxes in different states of being unpacked littering both sides of the room, not respecting the halfway line at all. There had been clothing partially folded and draped off both beds, the drawers of the dresser at the end of the right bed hanging open.

Lucy Hale is a fucking Bitch.

Only Liam hadn't realized it at first, since the girl in question had stumbled into the room with her cheeks flushed and sweat glistening her forehead, and she'd said a seemingly sincere, "Sorry, sorry! I didn't think you'd be here for a while, I thought I'd have time to put my stuff away."

What he didn't realize, in that moment, was that it was only the beginning.

Now, he can't get back to sleep. Lucy keeps knocking at the door and Liam keeps trying to sleep, but he fucking can't.

With an annoyed huff, he climbs out of bed and unlocks the door. Lucy stumbles inside, smelling like cheap beer and perfume. In the dull light from the hallway, he can see the red mark at Lucy's neck, and he rolls his eyes.

"If you keep me up any longer," he warns, "I'm punching you in the face."

The door shuts, plunging the room into darkness. "You don't have the balls," Lucy says, unconcerned. "And 'm tired anyway. Going to sleep, don't worry." She yawns and collapses on her bed hard enough that the sound of the bed frame hitting the wall cracks through the room. "Wouldn't want to screw with your precious eight hours."

Liam glares in Lucy's general direction and climbs into his own bed, pulling the pillow immediately over his head because Lucy, of course, snores like a fucking lawn mower. She should really get that checked out. It's got to be some kind of condition. Or maybe She does it on purpose because She knows it irritates Liam.

He finally does fall back asleep, to the sound of Lucy's annoying breathing and with the smell of alcohol hanging heavily in the air.

----------------------------------

"So you're gay ?" She asked for the tenth time that night.
"Yes, I am" Liam answered through gritted teeth.
"So you have never been with a girl ?" "I have" 
"She must have sucked then"
Liam was taken aback by Lucy's answer before he quickly came up with a witty,sarcastic reply "Obviously" 
..." Maybe if she was good you wouldn't have turned out gay"
That was it for Liam,he swiftly stood up from his desk and walked over to his roommate who was casually leaning against the wall. And for the first time,Lucy noticed the size diffrence between them both. Liam was definatly muscular, with a six pack and big biceps and a well dfined jaw that was now tightly clenched. He looked at her with big brown eyes that were a shade darker than usual "stop talking" He said firmly with that heavy british accent that she always made fun of. She had to lift her head way up so she can look at him, and with shiny green eyes and a mocking smirk glazing her pink plump lips "Make me"
And then it happened, Liam didn't know who did it first,maybe they both did it at the same time but the next thing he knew was that he,a proudly gay man,was making out with a woman who he loathes by the way.