Keep On Dreaming :)

This story was dedicated to my partner or should i call a friend that always dream about Mark Tuan . But sorry bae , mark takkan muncul dalam fanfic ni xD So here it is .

Part 1

"Hey Nani!" called Shaunna . I was so shocked that i might throw my phone away. "Apa? Gilaka. Aku baru terbayangkan Mark kiss aku tadi ! Kacau ja kau ni". Okay so here came my crazy classmate that was seated beside me by Papa Jo.I once told my bff,Myda that Shaunna was so boring to talk too. Im sorry but that the facts. Hoho. But i thinked she's okay . "Opps , haha sorry babe ! Mana aku tau. Lagi pun jangan nak perasan la. Mark dah kahwin baru pun. wekk!" hmm . There she goes again . Since when my beloved Mark married with another woman when he's offically mine . Well im the one who said that and now my classmates called me Mark's wifey and yes i loved my new nicknames . I know Mark doesn't even know me but who cares . Im fabulous .

Part 2

So, im gonna tell you guys about myself. Hey, im Shaunna . Oh well. A lot and lot of my teachers and friends cant pronounce my name properly. And hey what.. they keep calling me Sauna -.- Cant yall see the differences . Nah , lets begin. When i was first entering my new school this year(2014) i felt so nervous . I remembered how nervous i am that i can hear my heart thump loud. Im sort of that girl who show no interest in socialist thingy but once you know the real me, im gonna show you my inner side that was perfectly called hey im thay crazy girl that was so crazy and nothing can stop her craziness. haha xD so , my mum leave me alone infront of the main gate of my school. I begged my mama to follow me but yeah, she had to sent my lil sis first . My mum said my class was located at Building B. So i go there. I get so tired and sweaty because i ran from this building to another . I kept asking at the prefect where my class was too. I felt so desprete to know my class since the bell already rang. When im entering the class, there was nobody want to talk to me. Since everybody looking at me with their wild eyes(that feeling) i brave myself to ask one of the girl for empty table. And there , on the first day of school, Papa Jo gave me a warning for wearing a bag that was not his style in science class. Duh . Since we have a lot to do for our new home , no money bruh . That night , i begged my father to buy me a new bag . It was hard but atlast i got a new bag that was so big -.- . I hate that moment and not wishing to turn the time back .