Bonta's Game!

[Hey... you remember when I said I wouldn't do anymore 10,000 word chapters?...
I
FUCKIN
LIED!
11428 WORDS!
AH HA HAAAAAA!
THIS IS LITERALLY THE LONGEST EPISODE I HAVE EVER DONE!!]

Our heroes were walking down a path following merchants, carriages and families as they all traveled together. They kept on walking, until a giant city was in sight, the giant city, known as Bonta.

 They kept on walking, until a giant city was in sight, the giant city, known as Bonta

Our heroes stared at the city with awe.

Yugo: "Wow!"

Ruel: "Ah, Bonta. How long has it been, it must have been at least 10 years since I last set foot in this place."

《Wakfu King of Cards》Episode 7-9Time to Play a Game of Gobbowl

Episode 7-9
Time to Play a Game of Gobbowl

Our heroes walked through the city with smiles on their faces.

Amalia: "Ah, I wonder what the latest trends are?"

Evangeline: "Political?"

Amalia: "No! Of course not! The latest trends in summer swimsuits."

Yugo: "I never thought a City could be so... Amazing."

Y/n: "Yeah. This place is pretty jarring, way better then the Suitic Ruins."

Everyone then began walking through what seemed to be the market district, where they saw all kinds of people. Iops, Enutrofs, Pandawas, Ecaflips, Xelors, and even some Suits. After they finished walking through, they reached a nice calm area to overlook some of the city.

Yugo: "Wow, I never thought you could get so many people in one place."

Ruel: "The harbor's over there. We'll pick a fine boat."

Y/n: "Yeah, you guys do that. I'm gonna go to the local blacksmith and get me some new gear, and get some upgrades for my armor."