Where have you been all my life? [Kankuro x oc]

"Why do I always fall for the wrong guys?" Ayano shouted out behind her desk. 
She picked a book and threw it against the window. A small vein appeared on her forehead.
"I'll kill him!" Picking up another object ,from her desk, this time it was a small vase, she stood up and threw it again to the window with all her power. When the vase was about to hit the window, someone on the outside opened it.
"Kankuro! Watch out!" Kankuro's eyes widened but it was already to late to avoid the object.
The vase took its impact right in the middle of his face, breaking from the power Ayano threw it with.
Kankuro dropped defeated on the floor, seeing birds in the sky.
"Ouch.. . Ayano, I didn't knew you could be this harsh."
"I'm so sorry Kani-kun. I was angry and- and I grabbed that vase you see and uhmm."
Ayano walked over to her best friend, who was still K.O on her bedroom floor.
"But why do you always come in through the window huh? I told you, use the door like all normal people do! Sheesh." Ayano sweat dropped, picking him up. 
"But I wanted to surprise you." His eyes softened, but quickly formed that frown upside down. He got out of her embrace and sits on her bed looking her right into her eyes.
"So what did this innocent vase do to you ?" Kankuro chuckled.
"Nothing! It's nothing." Tears started to well up in her eyes. "Everything is just fine I guess."
She walked over to Kankuro and sat down next to him.
"Ayano, what's wrong?" He grabbed her hand firmly in his, looking into her eyes.
She tried to turn her face away but he stopped her movement with his other hand.
"Ayano... please. Tell me." " I got a terrible taste in men. That's all." 
She let out a deep sigh, thinking to herself. " I don't really have a bad taste. I just like you but I bet you don't feel the same."  Ayano looked up, smiling to her best friend. "But I feel way better now. 
Throwing that vase in your face is really relaxing." A chuckle escaped her lips.
Kankuro smiled back, throwing himself on his back on her bed.
"Well, I'm glad I could help. Doctor Kankuro did the job. I can do even more if you want to."
"Shit! I said to much." Kankuro thought to himself. Ayano got on her knees, hanging with body above his. "Oh really Doctor Kani-kun? What else can you do for me?"
"I guess there's no more hiding now huh?" He got up again, standing in front of her.
"Ayano. I..." Here goes nothing.'" Ayano noticed that her friend in front of her got red like a tomato,
which made her heart beat faster then ever. "Can it be that you like me too, Kankuro?" 
What happened now was something Ayano would never expected to happen. Kankuro, her best friend ever since they were toddlers, the best friend with whom she fell in love with leaned over. Their faces almost touching each other. And then it happened. He kissed her. As soon as their lips touched, Kankuro wanted to pull away, but Ayano stopped him. Wrapping her arms around, she pulled him down on her on the bed. When they broke the kiss, she saw what expression he had on his face. With a face now less red then earlier he looked surprised. But that quickly changed into a wide smile. "Ayano, you love me back? I mean, do you really... love me?"
Ayano pinched his cheek. "Of course I love you. I've been liking you, no- loving you for a while now.
But you know, I thought naah he won't like me like that." Both of them were laughing. 
Kankuro pulled Ayano on top of him and gave her another kiss. 
"So you wanna make this official? Like, be my girl?" He asked with a sheepish grin.
Ayano's smile grew even wider. Who would have thought this day would actually happen.
"I'll be your girl, you big dummy."