Part 1/1

For superlyokowarrior, I do hope you like it! Blueberry  inflation isn't my strong suit but I tried!

Cyrus walked through the picturesque streets of Tokyo, Japan in the springtime. Cherry blossoms coated the pavement from a ring of trees around a clear lake.

The winged hybrid was on his way back home from a walk around the city, and couldn't wait to see his mate again - even though he hadn't been gone longer than an hour.

The smell of something baking greeted the wolf-dragon as he opened the front door to their apartment. Cyrus followed the scent into the kitchen, where his mate was pulling a muffin tin out of the oven using a pair of mitts.

Zorori turned to the hybrid as he put the pan on a rack to cool. "Oh, Cyrus! You're just in time, dear!~"

"For what?" Cyrus' tail and ears perked up.

"I made blueberry muffins!" The yellow fox gestured to the cooling treats on the rack.

Cyrus licked his muzzle. "Sounds yummy! I can't wait to try one!"

-

When the muffins were cooled, Zorori took one of them and brought it to Cyrus, who had sat down in the breakfast nook.

Zorori held the treat to Cyrus' mouth, a twinkle in his eye as his mate took a bite from the fresh, warm blueberry muffin.

"Mmm, delicious! These are some good-"

Zorori interrupted him by pushing the muffin into Cyrus' maw.

Before Cyrus knew it, he had been fed the entire muffin. As he gulped down the last bite, he immediately felt full, stuffed even, although he hadn't had anything else to eat since breakfast that morning. What was more, he felt as if he had been pumped full of liquid, his belly starting to slosh and gurgle. He was feeling more bloated by the second.

Cyrus reached down to rub his belly - and felt his stomach had become swollen and taut. He looked up at Zorori quizzically, but the fox only winked, that sly smirk on his yellow muzzle.

Looking back down at himself, Cyrus discovered that in addition to his growing belly, his silver paws were tinged with blue!

"Blueberry...muffins..." Cyrus said aloud, suddenly putting two and two together.

"That's right, my dear!" Zorori caressed his mate's round belly as it grew out beneath his shirt. "I'm turning you into my little juice-filled blueberry~"

Cyrus' plumpening belly grew into his lap and hung over his knees. His arms, legs, chest, and even his face turned blue and swelled with juice to match his belly. The chair creaked as his body grew swollen and heavy with the juice.

Zorori's eyes sparkled again as he patted Cyrus' growing gut. His paws, along with Cyrus' own, ran across the now blue fluff of the hybrid's bloated tummy.

"Care for another?~" The sly fox teased.