Live While We're Young |One Direction Fanfic|

Hey.. This my First One Direction fanfic.. So tell me what chu think. I'd appreciate that. Ty!

And please Comment and Vote. I know, I changed the basic things about this, but yeah.. anyways, this is based on the xFactor 

----------------------------------------Cher POV------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up sleepyhead!" My mum chirped. "Whaaatt?" I said sleepily. "We're going to your audition. Remember? You signed up for it?" She replied. I shot up. "OH NO! ITS MY AUDITION!" I said. I ran to my closet and put on my  Military style jacket,  low rise skinny jeans, Stiletto boots, and put my lucky necklace. "I"M READYY !!" I shouted, as i put on my shoes. I went through the door and went into the car. "Lets go!"

OMG. I'm about to go on xFactor, MY DREAM!!! Me, Cher Lloyd. On backstage xFactor.A man approached me.Wow, what a nice guy. I interdoced him to my family. "This is my nan, my grand-dad,my mum, and my baby brother." The host called me. "Your on! Good Luck." and patted me on the back. I went on stage with nerves.I smiled. How bad can it be? "Hello." Louis said. "Hello!" I chirped. "What is your name?" "My name is Cher." "Is that your real name?" "Yes" "Did you call it because of Cher the singer?" "Uh, I guess so, I guess that's why my mum called me that." "Oh, okay, and Where are you from?" "Malvern,Worcestershire." "And Cher, how old are you now?" "I'm 16"  "only 16..Wow you look more!" "What did your family think about this?" "uhh, they're really supportive..they're backstage.:)" "And Cher, what are you gonna sing?" "I'll be singing Turn My Swag On By Soulja Boy but I'm I'm doing the Keri Hilson version." "Okay. Off you go." 

Hopped up out the bed

Turned my swag on

Took A look in the mirror

Said wassup wassup wassup (yeaaah)

I'm gettin' money (oh) [x2]

They told me round the hood

(What they say?)

Everytime they see me I look good (yeah)

I get money (ohh)

If you be hatin just be mad at yourself

I bet you think this song is about, don't you (yeah)

But this aint about chu. (yeah)

Said this is for them people who be handlin they business

Got M ups to them hatas cause we to busy winnin

You can't tell us nothin

You can't tell me nothin

If you ain't gettin money

Then you ain't got nothin for me

Cause I be gettin paper like you wouldn't believe

And I be gettin hatas like you wouldn't believe

So wassup (yeah)

Boy stop (ohh)

[Chorus:]

Hopped up out the bed

Turned my swag on

Took A look in the mirror

Said wassup wassup wassap (yeaaah)

I'm gettin' money (oh) 

As I ended, everyone applauded, and stood up, just not the judges." Cher you are RIGHT on main street! You are acutaully one of my favorite audtions right now. Got a bit of adittude there.." They all said their comments, and they said their decision.

"100% YES!"

"Yes"

"100% Yes."

"Cher, That was a great great audition.Yes, theres something special about you.I really like you, I really do." I was full of joy. I felt like screaming of excitement. Really?"It's 100% Yes." "Oh My Gosh. Thannk You!!OMG!" I went backstage. I knew it! My family hugged me. GROUP HUG!! _____________________________________________________________________________ AHHHH CHER LLOYD HAS PASSED!!! Please tell me what you think. I LOVE YOUU!!!