First Encounters

Note: Bear with me, this is my first ever smut. I'm sorry for mistakes and bad writing. English is not my first languages. Inaccuracies can occur concerning the band. (including Deaky joining Queen).
I'm also planning on making more parts of this including sub!Roger. Let's see how this goes :) Feedback is always appreciated, so I know how to improve my writing.. ALRIGHT let's do it

Felicity, also known as 'fizz Fliss' in the Rock N'Roll scene always knew what she wanted. She knew it since the day she moved out from her parent's home at the tender age of only 16 years old. School had never been one of her interests, instead she loved getting in trouble and the feeling of adrenaline rushing through her veins.

Fliss had a big dream, as well as many fantasies. Being a groupie.

Chasing rockstars from city to city, spending the whole night in clubs, drinking, doing hard drugs and having the time of her life with the musician of the night afterwards. She followed bands and artists such as Led Zeppelin, The Who, David Bowie, Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones, just to name a few.

At only 20 years old, she had already made a name for herself. Everyone knew her. Women/ girls wanted to be like her, and men longed to spend a night with her. The 'groupie chasing rockstar scenario soon changed to the opposite.

It was the most famous men in rock that all wanted a piece of her and they somehow always gave her a piece of themselves in the form of presents.
There would not pass a day without a few parcels delivered to her doorstep, containing the latest fashion, lingerie, makeup, booze, sometimes just money.
Most of the parcels had a long journey behind them, many hadmade its way all the way from America and Australia to her flat in London. Besides the adoration and money that was spent on her, Felicity was the muse of many songs that later went on to become classics.

When you asked her about how she attracted the attention of all the musicians, she simply claimed that it was all about the glam rock inspired clothes she wore.
Beside her well known reputation as groupie, she wasn't just a typical groupie you'd fuck and chuck. Felicity was often photographed alongside other rock musicians for magazines and ads.

Summer of 1971

It was very hot day when Fliss stepped into the De Lane Lea Studios in London, to meet up with a band she'd been following since the beginning, which happened to be 'The Who'. They'd been there to record their fifth studio album titled 'Who's Next'.

The room where the mixing board was situated was already filled with clouds of smoke, as she emerged and was quickly greeted with a hug.

"Ahh finally. Glad you could come. Missed you, love, how have you been?" Roger Daltrey, the lead singer greeted her with a quick peck on the cheek, while bassist John Entwistle beside them was just about to snort a line of cocaine from the tabletop, that was else covered in bottles of heavy alcohol.
Glyn Johns, the producer had already been fiddling with some of the buttons on the mixing board, adding finishing touches to a record from a different band. It surprised her, knowing that Roger (D), John (E), Keith and Pete never liked sharing their studio time. They always used it to full extend, no matter what.

"you really thought I would miss the opportunity to watch you guys record, huh? I wouldn't even think about it. besides, I wanted to personally thank Keith here" she was pointed her finger into the drummer's direction " for the beautiful necklace. It must have cost you a fortune." she laughed, clasping the little diamond that graced her decollete and she approached the drummer to place herself in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"yeah it actually did, honey.. but you're totally fucking worth it" he replied with a smug smile on his face, caressing her cheek with one hand.

"now come on, baby" Keith fiddled with the pocket of his jacket, only to pull out a pack filled to the brim with white powder. Fliss was quick to realize his intentions, so she pulled her top over her head and tossed it to the floor, leaving her in a red lace bra, another precious present.