1

Namjoon got out of the SUV they had called for the Uber ride. As he waited for his bandmates to get out he was a bit surprised to see Jin among them, since he knew Jin had business elsewhere and therefore would not be staying with them.

"It wouldn't feel right to send you guys off without saying goodbye," Jin spoke softly. He then gave everyone hugs goodbye before facing Namjoon again. "Don't let them get in trouble yea." Jin patted Namjoons' shoulder while Namjoon snorted in response. Jin then got back in the SUV before it drove away.

Namjoon looked at his friends with all their luggage. He was glad they finally found a place for them to stay. Sure it didn't have as many bedrooms as they would have liked, but they had dealt with worse. It wasn't like the buses had much room in them.

"Joonie," Jungkook whined. "I'm hungry and cold." He flopped his arms around.

"Alright Kookie." He ruffled the young boys hair. "I'll go talk to them. See if we can't get a key or something."

He turned his attention to the two people standing a few feet away. The male was the same height as him, but the female was short, even shorter than Jimin.

The male had brown eyes and hair and fairly light skin. He seemed to be talking to the female next to him, but Namjoon was too far away to hear anything they were saying.

The female that he was talking to also had brown hair with a slight wave to it and blue eyes.

As he walked closer it appeared the female was frustrated and kept trying to hit the male, but for some reason she wasn't able to make contact. It almost looked like her hand was moving through him.

He slowly made his way towards them, allowing them time to finish their conversation before he was in range. Luckily they did stop before he made it to them.

"Thank you for letting us rent this place. Not many people are willing to allow 6 people to rent one space."

"Well, I was unsure at first..." the girl spoke.

"But then I talked her into it! Just call me super awesome guy!"

"More like super annoying guy. Why don't you help the others into the place. Not everyone is immune to this winter whether like you are."

"Speak for yourself, squawky."

"Just get out of here Phantom of the Opera." She shooed him away.

"Sorry about that creature. He sometimes forgets his manners. My name is Jessica, and that annoyance was Chase." She rubbed her temples in irritation.

"No worries. My name is Kim Nam-joon." He smiled at her.

"Right. Kim, was it? I didn't..." She started to indicate where the others had been standing, when he spoke up.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt, but Kim is my last name. Namjoon is my first name. You'll notice the other guys do it as well."

"My bad, Namjoon." She nodded her head.

"It is quite alright." He bowed his head slightly.

"So, I wasn't expecting 6 full grown men... There are only 2 bedrooms. Although I could add a sofa style daybed or pull out couch."

"No worries. We can share rooms. We've had to deal with worse on the tour buses." He smiled softly.

"Tour... are you in a band or something?"

"A band yes, BTS."

"Cool." She nodded. "Damn, you're probably cold too. Let's get you inside with the rest." She then indicated the direction the others had gone.