Replay a day

Ring! Ring! Ring! Today is my birth day so I wanted to wake up early in the morning so I yanked the covers off of me like a bee taking honey off the flower. I walked to my dresser and looked at my self I had long black hair that reached to the end of my back and black eyes also with longish eyelashes. I was wearing a pink top with cupcake pants I love cupcakes. I looked at my self just one more time and went through my clothes to find the perfect outfit when I did find it it was a crop top and some stripped booty shorts and I looked great with my long hair you know after I combed it. So like after a half an hour I was storming down stairs like a hurricane but without nocking things down and then I saw my mom sitting on a chair with a waitress outfit ( it was more like a costume than a real waitress out fit so I didn't freak out) mom what are u wearing I said looking at her with a small chuckle. Oh sky its a waitress costume for your  birthday breakfast. (BTW my name is sky and I totally knew it was a costume) Yay! I said what's for breakfast. Its your favorite sky chocolate waffles with butter and syrup oh and chocolate dipped Strawberry's mom said. Yummy that is my favorite breakfast treat and I only get it once a year on my birth day witch as you already know is today well after I sat down my dad came down stairs and said happy birth day to me and said good morning to my mom. Then when he sat down my 18 year old sister came down stairs and my 16 year old brother came down with her. Mom? I said where is Tony ( he is my 4 year old brother and so far the cutest not counting me ) ( just kidding) oh he is taking a little nap he was up at one am. I wouldn't blame him. Oh I said ok we all finished our food and me my sister and my brother went to school even tony who just woke up but still ate a couple of things. 

                                                            Chapter 2

At school I kept looking for my bff Erica. She snap chatted me in the morning to say happy birthday and I knew what she was wearing ( witch BTW was a floral crop top and blue navy jeans she has long brown hair like mine but my hair is black not brown other than that we are basically twins.) I decided to just say hi in homeroom so I went to my locker and to my luck my old locker was stuck again for the second time now. I ran quickly to the principles office he wrote me a note for class explaining why I was late and he ( by he I mean the janitor ) opened my locker and I got all my books so when my locker gets stuck I won't have to work I will be prepared and ready to go. So far my day was coming to a bad start but I wasn't surprised every year was harder for me it always is by the time I got to home room they were finished with everything I gave the pass to Mrs,R and she nodded I looked around for Erica but I couldn't find her where could she be? Well me and her were in every class together except science witch is my last thing of the day and we don't have cooking class witch I'm about to go to I grabbed all my books but they felt like a boulder in my hands and I dropped them so I picked them up asked the teacher if I can leave my homeroom books with her because my locker wasn't working and she said sure so that was to books to let go of but I had ten more uh high school. When I got into cooking class the morning assignments were up on the board it said, Good Morning class today we will be making a pumpkin pie and the other half of the room will make a cheese cake with a Halloween decoration ( the reason were doing this is because we are in charge of making the food for our Halloween party witch is tomorrow ) I was on the right side so I had to make a cheesecake with my partner Keith. Me plus him equals  good cooks! When I was time time to leave me and Keith got rewarded best cheese cakes in the class we got a $50 credit card and a A+ yay! Well after cooking class I decided to look for Erica in history she probably is their and off I went.

                                                             Chapter 3