Huw And Max

Ya bitch cried writing this 😭)

It was a normal day of school for all 5 boys.

Huw walked into the school with his 2 best mates, brodie and dushane. They tried there best to ignore the 2 bullies chase and max as they walked into the school.

The boys all walked to there first class. They had Spanish with mr Beaumont.

During class a paper ball gets thrown at huw, the note told him to meet max at the ally after school he tried his best not to worry about it, he just continued learning.

Mr Beaumont wasn't very nice to huw brodie and dushane, huws gave teacher was Mr fowler the music teacher.

Once class was over huw went to his next class which was biology, dushane wasn't in that class but brodie was.
They all sat in class and Mr wyatt said they were going to do a project in partners. Huw hoped he would be with brodie since the project was meant to be done after school but Mr wyatt partnered him up with max.

They pleaded to be put with different people but Mr wyatt didn't let them huw told max he couldn't do it at his house because of family stuff, max just huffed and walked off. The class finished soon after

At break huw brodie and dushane were walking about the school chatting, max and chase came up to huw and tripped him up brodie ran to huw and helped him up and walked him away to the other side of the school, while dushane shouted at the 2 boys.

After break they went to English, while in class max threw another paper ball at huw telling him he's in deep shit and he's gonna be dead after football. Nothing else really happenes in class apart from Mr Robertson the English teacher goes up to huw and asks if he's OK because he seems a bit tence.

Next was maths and nothing happenes apart from max kept looking at huw and huw didn't like it much.

Nothing happens in lunch apart from max and chase calling huw mean names.

Next class was football, huw was better than everyone else and it made max angry since he couldn't play to well.
When they were changing back into there school uniform max grabs huw by the collar and pins him up against the wall and started punching him huw was to weak and didn't think it was good to fight back.

Brodie has ran to Mr dreelan the head teacher and got him to help since Mr cobban wasn't doing anything. Mr dreelan got max of huw and gave max detention, he also wanted to call huws parents but huw didn't want his parents to worry about him more than they do already.

Mr dreelan let him go but called maxs parents who didn't care.

During the next class which was music huw started crying after getting a text from the hospital saying his mother only had a few more hours to live. Max looked at huw and wondered why he was crying but shrugged as he didn't care he then went back to playing piano.

Mr fowler took huw out the class and spoke to him telling him everything would be OK.

After school huw went to the alleyway and max was waiting for him, he started shouting at huw telling him he was useless and dumb. Huws phone went off and huw looked at the text and fell to his knees crying. His mother had just passed.

Max picked up huws phone and read the text he started apologising over again. Huw looked up and max kissed him, huw was surprised and kissed back leaving max shocked.

——————————————————

Hope you guys like it comment and vote for more also you can give me suggestions in the comments xx have a good day.