" when all changed"

It was 21 of March , I was at school talking with Jennifer and sacha about our science project for tomorrow asking what they had done for the project , me:so what you're doing for the project ? ,
Jennifer: I'm doing a explosive cake volcano ,tasty and unique ! And you sacha?
Sacha:I'm just going to explain how  Nicholas Copernicus life was ...
Me:  well that seems great ! , I'm just going to explain the anatomy in plants and how it works .
Jennifer:talking about anatomy ,there's Finn !
Sacha:wonder why he's always eating alone ?
Jennifer:maybe he likes it because I've seen he has friends
Me:you girls stop it he just likes eating alone okey?
Jennifer:if you're so mad about it you should invite him to lunch with us
Me:and get rejected nah ,and anyways there's a lot of girls after him they should invite him...
Sacha: you're words have magic girl , look there's a girl staring at him oh and she's walking at him , wait a minute isn't that rose of class 2b ?
Jennifer : oh willow ! I'm not joking you can't let her take you're men you have to go ,quick!
Me: okey , okey but what do I say ???*freaked out*.
You walk trough the little hall and you see him rejecting rose ,me:omg I'm gonna be rejected to !! You walk to him and say: hey I mean h-h-hi ,I'm willow Harper from class 2c , we saw you eating alone and I thought you would like to join us for lunch ( that moment was the one I wasn't ready for the rejection)but it was the opposite .