Chapter 1~ First Day

Rachel's POV

"Rachel, hurry your ass, we're gonna be late!" I heard my brother, Chase(he's a senior), call from the front door. "Chill, I'll be there in a minute." I called back to him. So, today is my first day of high school. And before you say anything, I'm not one of those 14 year old hoes. I'm just a normal, freshman girl. I'll be attending Flower Mound High School. When I was in kindergarten, I went to Wellington, then transferred to The Highlands School (A Private School) in third grade, then I moved to Coppell and went to Coppell Middle School North, now I'm back in Flower Mound, thank God. 7th and 8th grade at Coppell were he'll for me. Many people I didn't like, the only people I actually trusted were my close friends, Lexi, Addison, Camille, Delaney, Pricilla, and Emily. But then towards the end of the year, Camille started to care more about popularity, then who her real friends are. So now, her and Lexi are basically mortal enemies because of Camilla's acts. Addison, Lexi, Delaney, and Pricilla are the best, funniest people I've ever met. The one day, Pricilla stopped talking to everyone but Addison and I, no one knows why. Anyway, less of what was in the past, and more about the present. I grab my backpack and bolt to his car. "What took you so long?" My sophomore brother, Tanner, asked me. "I had to dry my hair." "Well, next time, dry your hair faster." I slapped him in the head with the back of my hand. Just them, he reaches back and pulls my hair. "Tanner, you a nigga bitch." Chase says out of nowhere, causing us to stop fighting. "What?" Tanner says in a confused tone. "Shut the hell up." Chase says to him again. Chase is a really random person, but he's awesome. The most annoying part about Chase being my brother, is that all my friends always come up to me and say, "Your brother is so hot." It's really annoying and also extremely weird. 5 minutes later, we arrive at school. I have the class I really hate a lot 1st period. Choir. My parents force me to do choir because I have a "gift", but I don't consider myself a good singer. Fast forward to 3rd period, because nothing else interesting happened that day. After my second period, Spanish, ended, I walked to my nest class. English. As I walked into the room, I realized that it didn't look like an English room to me. So I wait until the teacher introduces herself. "Hello, I'm Mrs. Stewart, and welcome to Pre Ap Biology." Well, shoot, I'm in the wrong class. "Uh- I thought that this was Pre Ap English?" I say to the teacher. "Haha, no, you're in the wrong class, show me your schedule." I pass her my schedule. "Oh, I see. This is room 9214, you need to be in room 9124." She said while laughing. "Oh, sorry." "That's ok, it's the first day of school, it's normal." "Thank you, ma'am." I walk out of the classroom. Great, now I'm 10 minutes late to class. When I walk to the right classroom, no one was there. Just backpacks. Well, that great, just great. I asked the teachers that we're sitting in the flex area, eating lunch where everyone is. "Oh, they're at lunch, sweetie, why?" " I have this class right now." "You should be at A lunch right now. "Oh, ok thank you." I slowly walk back into the classroom and sit down in a seat that I hope isn't taken. I eat my lunch alone in that classroom, as a tear escaped my right eye. This has been the worst day ever so far, and I just want to go home. I sat in that seat, crying for a good 5 minutes. It's a good thing that I'm wearing water proof mascara! 5 minutes pass, then 10, then 15. I feel like the loneliest person on earth right now. I hear the bells ring, so I pick up my backpack and stand against the wall, just incase I was sitting in someone else's seat. As people start to walk into the room, I look at my feet, then I look back up, seeing my best friend from Wellington. I wave at her, and she says smiling, "well, well, well, look who decides to show up!" I smile back and ask if the seat I was sitting in before was taken. "No, go ahead!" So I take a seat. It was then, that I realized that the worst day ever turned into the best day ever. After 3rd period, I go to World Geography. I take seat next to a girl that looks awfully familiar, but I don't think I know her. I hear loud footsteps walking towards us, then see a bag come whizzing past our heads and into the seat across from us. "I am so pissed off right now, guys." My friend I made in choir, Sarah kicks her bag out of the chair and sits in the seat. "What's wrong with you?" I ask her. "I don't really know, I'm just in a pissy mood right how. Maybe it's just school." We agreed with her. The rest of that class was really boring, so I'll just fast forward to after 4th period. Time to go home. And yes, at my school, there are only 4 class periods a day, but they're each 1 1/2 hours long. I was standing outside the school with Sarah and the other girl, Cassie, when I see him walk out of the building. I should probably explain him to you. His name is Hayes, I met him in July or August, I forget how though. He's honestly the cutest guy I've ever seen, plus he's really nice and funny. I didn't know what else to do, because I didn't want him to see me, so I just said, "I gotta go." To Sarah and Cassie, then walked away to my. Brother's car on the other side of the school. I wish I said him but I'm just a really shy person. So that was my first day, and it sucked, but also rocked at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry, this chapter is really boring, but the first day of school always is. There will be more going on. A LOT MORE! And the names of all the people were changed just so people from school don't read this and know who I'm talking about lol. Thanks!😘

~mary💕~

Vote

Comment

(Only if you want to)