chapter 1

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of yelling.

Which was an unordinary way to wake up for me. I rapidly blink my eyes to try to focus on the now muffled sound coming from down stairs that awakened me from my unrealistic dream. I quickly jump up off my bed to the sound of glass breaking.i looked at the time on my bed side table and saw that is was 3:41am. Who was awake? and, What where those sounds? where what the first thoughts that crossed my mind.

My thoughts where answered when I heard my mothers screams

"Andy, Andy.. Andrew wake the fuck up please" she screamed pleading

Her voice echoed through the house to my bedroom and into my ears.

I quickly walked to my bedroom door and slowly opened it enough to try and hear the now deep voice specking that I thought belonged to my dad .my mind started to wonder to different places that could answer my questions and the most logic one to me was that my parents where having one of there now so very common fights. But that didn't sound like my dad and if it was why was my mum telling him to wakeup. I didn't understanding It but I wanted to.

I then saw my parents bedroom open and my dad came out with a bat in his hand that I knew was hidden under his bed and i wasn't allowed to touch it.

He slowly walked past my room and I want to ask him whats happening, i wanted to tell him not go there and to call the police instead if something bad is happening. But voice didn't seem to come out of my throat.

"Josie, Josephine are you fine. What's wrong?"

"no, take all I have please don't" my mum winced

Don't what?

I am not understanding whats happening

Someone please tell me what's going on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys,

 welcome to my new story I hope you guys like it.

 I will try and post the next chapter next week :)

happy reading - zahraa