finding out

Just giving all of y'all people I'm doing this at *checks time* 10:55 FUCKING P.M FOR ALL OF YA'LL and I promised myself I would do his but since I have ADHD I tend to procrastinate a lo~ heY I never realized how dark it was outside. It's like the dark blue sapphire sky is a big black cat and the moon is its topaz eyes and the stars are the only things protecting it from disappearing or just help it shine down on us or guide us to our doom just like the moon will probably do. Ok anyway I'm doing this for different reasons and the last reason is: it's and experiment, meaning I will give this chapter a Try and after I publish it and I read it over and lie it I will continue however, if I don't like it then I will discontinue it however...if you guys like it m, I will put your happiness before mine and continue the story. On a side not here is the first chapter to~ drumroll please *dramatic pause and waits for drumroll* "she doesn't know"

Riker's pov
Yes I am Riker Anthony Lynch, I am a little bit of a nerd, a jock, and I'm in a band with my brothers, sister and her boyfriend, but right now I don't want to talk about myself, I could always do that another time, all that matters is her, the girl I fell in love with, the girl with the pearly white teeth and the beautiful smile, she's a nerd but she's athletic and she writes songs, sings, acts, and dances, to me that doesn't matter and neither does her body because that's not what I fell in love with. I fell in love with her voice, what she had to say, the messages she puts in her songs and the amount of feelings she puts into it. I didn't just fall in love with her voice and her talent, I fell in love with her cute smile, adorkable laugh, and her dorky personality, yeah you guessed it, I am in love with Laura Marie Marano, but there's a problem I haven't told her how I feel about her, not just that my brothers Ross and Rocky like her too, practically every guy in the school likes her the only people that know are Ryder and Ratliff and they encourage me all the time to tell her, but this time I'm actually going to do it, I just hope nothing goes wrong or gets in the way..........