Hello!!

Hey, it's Millie!

So yes, the long awaited sequel is up! I decided to post 3 parts at a time, so a reader isn't frustrated at only having 1 part to read of a story.

This book explores the lives of Y/N and Damien in the parenthood life.

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure how this book is going to go. A lot of the time I just go with the flow and see what my creative mind comes up with. Quite frequently, it's dramatic and unfortunate scenes for the protagonist, not that that's intentional, of course.

I just wanted to thank you all for reading my "Don't Go" Damien story. The support you guys had for me was unreal, pushing me to continue when I almost gave up and lost my passion.

NO this is not a sob story.
I'm showing my gratitude.

52k reads and growing, "Don't Go" is one of my most successful books, and the one that I'm fairly proud of.

I'm not proud of 12/13 year old me writing it, not spellchecking, and/or writing just plain old terribly..but still proud of the book and its achievements.

It's most impressive ranking is #14 in SmoshGames. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

I just realised 3 friends from school follow me so they'll see all this.

Welp.

Chapter 1 coming soon!