Chapter 1

Belle's POV:

I was hanging out with the boys in the hotel room before Magcon starts. It's my first time to go to Magcon with the boys.

"Hey! Belle! Wanna go walk around?" Hayes said. I just love him! He's so supportive and funny! He's always there for me!

"Can I come to?!" Shawn said. I love him as well! He sings to me before bed almost every time he comes to visit!

"Alright!" I said. We leave the room (Belle, Hayes, and Shawn) and we go to random floors and just walk around without a care in the world!

Hayes quickly holds my hand and Shawn holds my other. They try to catch my attention, but I always listen to their stories. I just can't chose the one for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayes' POV:

While we were walking around, I try to tell Belle that I want to go on a date with her, but Shawn keeps on interrupting before I can say it. I'm starting to hate him.

"Shawn, can Belle and I have some PRIVATE talk?" I ask Shawn "ugh! Fine!" "Thanks!" Belle and I go to the storage room and... It's time...

==========================

"Um... Belle?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you..."

"What?"

"I like you... So... Can you go on a date with me?"

"H-Hayes..."

"I know. I shouldn't have said it..."

"No! It's just that... I like you to..."

==========================

Those 4 words. They made me smile.

"So... What do you say?" I ask her "yes Hayes, Yes!" She gave me a hug. When she let go, we could hear someone crying. Shawn.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shawn's POV:

While Hayes and Belle were talking, I heard them. Shoot. I start to cry. Belle and Hayes walked out of the storage room and they see me crying

"OMFG! SHAWN! ARE YOU OK?!" Belle said "yeah..." I try to stop crying. Hayes grabbed her and left. I hate Hayes. So much that I just wanna punch him in the face!

A/N:HEY!! Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1! I'll update as soon as possible!

~Phoebe :)