...Hard times...

*Ukraine's POV*
I was standing in front of my fathers grave...it's funny how he only passed away a few months ago...I grabbed the flowers I got for him and in that time I saw the scars that were in my wrist...I put the flowers down on my dads grave and started to walk home..Brother(Russia) was laying on the couch fast asleep. I don't blame him ever since papa died he's had to become a world superpower...and he's only 14...I ran to my room and got him a blanket. He seemed to had smiled a little bit. I put the blanket on him and went to my room. I then fell asleep on my bed.

||Next day||

*Still Ukraines*
I was awakened by my little sister shaking me awake I got up and started to chase her. "RAAAAAW" I screamed while chasing her.Russia was sitting there laughing at both of us he then got up and ran up to us and gave us both hugs. Of course we both hugged him and then go ready for school.I ran downstairs and gave Russia a hug and ran out soon after I got to my school. I went with my friends(Poland and Germany). If imma be honest I think they like each other.wellllllllp- I have gay friends- wtf am I say am gay myself- bitch-. A few seconds passed and then we heard a bunch of girls screaming...wtf could get these bitches to scream so god damn loud!? I then heard the name America.......wait....AMERICA!? I ran and found the group of people. I waited then saw a 14 year old boy walk out a car. I didn't hesitate to run up to him and give him a hug. He hugged me
back. "It's been a while hey buddy" he said to me. I nodded and the saw a new kid come out the car America was in. "Hey ame?"I ask. " yeah?" He said. "Who's that" I pointed to a tall boy with a cool hat. "Oh that's my brother Canada!" He said."Ohhhh that boy you told me about??" I said in excitement.Ame then laughed then noticed that Canada looked confused.He graved my hand the took me to him."Hey Ukraine?Can you show Canada around I don't trust the other hoes at this school."I laughed then agreed.I took the tall males hand then took him around the school.He hardly talk but I don't blame him he doesn't know the place soooooooo."Ummm Ukraine was it?"I looked back to him."Yeah what is it?" I asked him. " uhhh sorry for the loss of your father..." He said. " I-It's ok..I'm doing good so is my brother and sister." I lied. "Well that's good!" He smiled at me.FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!! IT WAS SO CUTEEEEE!!!My face turned red then he I guess noticed. " OMG ARE YOU OK?!" "H-Huh me.?" Yeah your face is really red!" He said sounding a lil scared. "Calm down I ok." I said " O-Ok."

||After school||

I was talking with Canada when America can over.
"Yo Ukraine!" He screamed. "Yeah?" "Can me and my siblings come over to your house..?" "Sure!" Canada looked really scared at this point. America then graves both our hands and ran to his house to get the twins. " Stay outside ok..?" Ame said. Me and Canada then said ok. He ran in side then 2 minutes later came out with Australia and New Zealand & some bags."let's go!!" America screamed. I then heard Mr.Uk screaming for his kids to come back in a really angry tone.

||At Russia's house||

Russia's POV.
I was at home with Belarus play dress up....don't ask...a few moments later the door open but instead of seeing just Ukraine I saw America, Canada ,Australia ,and New Zealand. I was confused but America then grabbed my hand then took me to the office in the back. "Ummm are you ok Ame..?" He then broke down. " I can't keep doing this!!" He screamed. "Hey hey hey! What happened!?" My dad happened that's what!" He started to tell me how the day he left was because his father forced him to do modeling stuff and his father would sell his body to people for ummmm.... stuff...

Cliffhanger >:)
Words 721:3