Just The Usual NOT

*Alexa*

"Alexa! Where are you?" I heard Gemma yell. I kept quiet.. I didn't want anyone to find my personal space.

"Alexa Fucking Styles, where are you?!" I heard her shout again. I quickly jumped out of the treehouse and hid behind a swing.

"Here!" I skipped over to her. She ran her hand through her Ombre hair.

"I was looking for you! You had me worried sick!" She glared at me.

"So sorry.." I said.

"It's winter, mum doesn't want you getting sick when visitors are coming over tomorrow.." She said, as we walked back inside.

"Mummy..!" I sat beside my mum.

"Ally! Where were you?" My mum furrowed her eyebrows.

"I was just outside, in the garden. I needed fresh air.." I lied. She nodded and I stood up.

"I'm gonna go clean my room" I told them and went upstairs. I put away my stuff and fixed my bedsheets.

I changed out of my school uniform and into sweats and a social media tank.

I walked around the room in a handstand position for a while whilst singing Clarity.

I put my legs back down on the floor and grabbed my phone.

@AlexaLeilaStyles : Don't wanna be a victim of authority, I'll always be a part of the minority!

234 people retweeted. 567 comments.

@Reckless1D : 5SAUCE reference! (: Ilysfm.

@PrincessHoran232 : BLEH. You're obviously not a real styles. I instantly pressed reply.

@AlexaLeilaStyles : @princesshoran232 I am but even if I wasn't. Why exactly does it bother you?

Cos I'm calling myself a styles? You're calling yourself a Horan. I don't really see much difference other than this is my real identity. It doesn't bother me that You're princess horan. 😈😆😇 SLAY!

I swear sometimes that fandom is quite annoying. I searched up random things like Harry Styles' latest girlfriends. I found a top ten list.. Wait there's that Caroline Flack mum was talking about..

She looks older than my teacher. Fuck this shit.. Is he out of his mind dating a 34 year old women?

I ran down the stairs finding mum making cakes and Gemma drizzling icing on top of them.

"I swear, are Robin's mum and dad coming tomorrow or something?" I asked. Robin laughed and mum did too. "No.." Mum said not even giving me a hint.

"Uhh.. I dunno? Dad? Uhm.. God please. Tell me. Uhm.. Harreh?" I tried guessing. Gemma gave me a grin.

"It's Harry, isn't it?" I beamed. "Ding ding ding we have a winner. What do you win?! Nothing!" Cheered

Gemma.

"I'll tell you what I'll win.. A ticket to Australia so I don't see him!" I nudged mum.

"You keep going when he comes, Alexa! Just say this Christmas please..and if you behave you can go when he comes for spring break.." They both begged.

"Ugh, fine.." I rolled my eyes.

*********

*Next Day*

"If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy if your love's-" I sat up and turned my phone off.

Today, Harry is coming. I ran over to the bathroom and had a shower and brushed my teeth.

I changed into a zig zag black and gold jumper dress and black tights. I put on combat boots, and threw my hair into a ponytail. I did my eyeliner and mascara like I always did. I put on my Alexa charm bracelet and went downstairs.

"You look pretty, today!" My mum gushed.

"Are you saying I look ugly on other days?" I gasped.

"You know what I mean, Alex.." She laughed. Gemma walked down the stairs in a skater skirt and a jumper.

"I'm so tired today.. I can't believe we're attempting to look pretty at 6:30 in the morning.." Gemma chuckled.

"Look, Alexa when we get to him to the airport.. I don't want you to be all cold and ignore him.. Kay?" Mum warned.

"But what if he acts all cold and ignores me?" I smirked.

"That's a different story.." Gemma said. "Ugh" I frowned as I slid on my jacket.

"We'll breakfast at the airport. We don't have much time.." Robin said opening the door.

*Harry*

"Tell us about your younger sister.." The boys were all sitting across me in the private jet. There was an hour until we got off.. So mum was probably on her way.

"Well, her name's Alexa. She's 16 now.. She has long brown hair.. She has brown eyes.. They're very light.

She does gymnastics and likes writing stories. I know she plays the violin and the piano, I heard she plays the guitar too.. But I'm not sure of that.." I started.

"Continue.." Niall said.

"She's funny and a lot of boys like her.. She doesn't forget things.. When she was really little like 4 or 5 she used to scare the boys off with sharp cocktail sticks.." I laughed.

"Your sister seems cool, she's similar to Gemma I guess.." Liam said.

"I was always her favourite but sometimes she'd get bored of me and go to Gemma.." I shrugged.

"Everybody likes the curly headed boy.." Zayn and Louis teased.

"I know right, like everybody likes George Shelley cos he looks like me.." I chuckled.

"Not EVERYBODY" Louis said.

*An Hour Later : Back TO ALEXA*

"That's them.." Gemma yelled out.. We were at the Private Airport of England.

"GEMMA, ALEXA!" I heard a yell.. Gemma pulled me over and we ran over to Harry. He embraced us into a hug and I gave Gemma a look. Once he pulled away, all the boys gasped.

"So you're Alexa?" One boy with a quiff asked.

"Yupp. And you are?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Zayn, this is Louis, Liam and Niall. And you know your brother..،" he said.

"Hey guys!" Gemma beamed.

"Gemma!" They all yelled and hugged her. Harry then walked over to me.

"Hey, Alexa.." He smiled.

"Hi, Hazza.." I nudged.

"Hi, Gem.." He then said. The boys found their families and left. Mum and Robin are having breakfast and we were just walking around.

*Harry*

I haven't seen Alexa for 4 years. Every time I come back home she's always gone..